I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri

If you're Smiley, welcome back, but it doesn't read at all like a Smiley post. The spirit, yes, but not the language.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri:
    smiley-lives is 100% correct about all those yankees having careers years and links to steroids. 
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

can-you-dig-it = Smiley-Lives; what a nice way to skirt my post; this is his signature way of admitting defeat, as seen many times before. However, given the recent state of this forum, it is a relative improvement to have this resident clown and his shenanigans back doing what he does best. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

steven are you going start your accusing many names again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Only-In-America. Show Only-In-America's posts

COME ON! THIS IS NOT A SMILEYBENI THREAD. SB THREADS ARE AMUSING.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

nice to see another great poster like only-in-america

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

In Response to I'm back, and so is cousin Yuri:
    You can't keep a good man down, and apparently you can't keep a steroid mule away from A-rod.  Despite being banned from team activities, A-Rod is still hanging out with his supplier.  We can probably expect A-Roid to go on a tear soon.  You have to wonder if Cousin Yuri is friends with Granderson as well.  Meanwgile, MLB continues to investigate Bartolo Colon, who has apparently found the fountain of youth.  Just another week in Yankee land.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives

If this is really you, welcome back.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

The cousin lives down  in Miami. The papers have ARod down there on his off days, all the time.  Why in the world would he fly his cousin[you know Sucart didnt pay for the ticket] all the way across the country. Im not accusing ARod of taking steroids but the whole thing has to make you scratch your head.  Maybe the cuzz brought him a gift for Cameron

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts