I'm being sued…..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I'm being sued…..

by the producers of DRAGNET. 

Earlier this season I stated that I hadn't seen a line-up that bad since DRAGNET. Well, the jokes on me because JACK WEBB productions is suing me for defaming his line-ups on the show.

I've just spoken to my attorney, Saul Goodman, and he doesn't think they have much of a case. Maybe it can be settled out of court. I'll keep you all informed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: I'm being sued…..

I knew you were a stand-up comic in real life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

To be settled by gunfight at a date, time, and location, yet to be decided.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Earlier this season I stated that I hadn't seen a line-up that bad since DRAGNET. Well, the jokes on me because JACK WEBB productions is suing me for defaming his line-ups on the show.

I've just spoken to my attorney, Saul Goodman, and he doesn't think they have much of a case. Maybe it can be settled out of court. I'll keep you all informed.

[/QUOTE]Don't bother, your HUMOR is so TRANSPARENT that one can see through it !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Don't bother, your HUMOR is so TRANSPARENT that one can see through it !!!!

[/QUOTE]

sigh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill got to use his 2nd favorite word TRANSPARENT. His favorite word is CONCUR.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:

To be settled by gunfight at a date, time, and location, yet to be decided.

OK Corral would be OK by me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I do remember one line-up on DRAGNET. It was comprised of a wino, a 65 yr old man, a one-eyed wise guy, a guy with a broken arm, and a cross-dresser. Believe it or not, that's still a better line-up than the SOX have today.

Sections
Shortcuts