I'm outta here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: I'm outta here

Carnie, good thing you left before I made a post that agreed with softlaw. That might have been too much of a shock for you! Surprised

But seriously, come on back into the fray. You've got great taste in baseball and music. If you get bored, stop by the music forum. We need a country cat there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

Well CARNIE, the sun came up this morning ......  Now stop the pouting and get yourself back in the fray ........  As they said in TOP GUN, "Maverick, get your ARRRRS in there & engage"  !!!

the sun coming up is not the problem; you coming up is the problem.

This is the 100th post on behalf of CARNIE.....................  ENOUGH  !!!!!!

If you had listened, when everyone was telling you "enough", someone might actually listen to you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

heres another post just because bill says enough :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

Well CARNIE, the sun came up this morning ......  Now stop the pouting and get yourself back in the fray ........  As they said in TOP GUN, "Maverick, get your ARRRRS in there & engage"  !!!

the sun coming up is not the problem; you coming up is the problem.

This is the 100th post on behalf of CARNIE.....................  ENOUGH  !!!!!!

Hey Willie.....you're just angry that your swan song thread only had 30 replies....and all of them was saying to please don't come back!!!  Speaking of which.....can you go away again so Carnie can come back and play? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I pretty much left this place 2 years ago... softlaw is literally one of the most disgusting human beings I have ever come accross and his mental illness and hateful personality destroyed this once great forum

He is not really that bad !!    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

I pretty much left this place 2 years ago... softlaw is literally one of the most disgusting human beings I have ever come accross and his mental illness and hateful personality destroyed this once great forum

He is not really that bad !!    

birds of a feather.......

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

For a while anyway. Most likely I'll eventually be back. This used to be a fun place to come talk about baseball after all. But just for now I can't take any more of pike, softlaw and billy boy. To everyone else, adios amigos.

wow..i've been away for a little bit...sorry to see carnie gone...he's a good poster hope he comes back soon...don't let other people get you down...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

I was thinking recently about rameakap.....good guy, smart guy, valued poster IMO and wondered what happened to him.

He's right.  Either Stiffy is a serious poster (and lawyer - with loads of free time from 9-5! - , with a giant gold hoard, etc.) and a seriously damaged, vile human being.....or he is putting it on which means he is a seriously damaged human being.  I rarely interact with him anymore....it's just too boring as I think he's obviously a phony.   Snake is El Jefe....it kills me to see how easily he can get under Stiffy's skin.

But that said, I value Stiffy's presence infinitely more than Pike's.  Stiffy isn't completely witless, and while he has never demontrated even a rudimentary sense of humour...he's a cute figure of fun to laugh at.  Pike adds no value, ever....

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts