I'm outta here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I'm outta here

For a while anyway. Most likely I'll eventually be back. This used to be a fun place to come talk about baseball after all. But just for now I can't take any more of pike, softlaw and billy boy. To everyone else, adios amigos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Re: I'm outta here

In response to carnie's comment:

For a while anyway. Most likely I'll eventually be back. This used to be a fun place to come talk about baseball after all. But just for now I can't take any more of pike, softlaw and billy boy. To everyone else, adios amigos.

You will be missed ....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

come back soon Carnie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Later Carnie, don't blame you....I've drastically reduced my time here due to the same awful people.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WHY FOR , HOW COME  ????   Just because we/I have different opinions on the way to G M  & Manage this team ???   Heck, this is just "FANTASEY LAND".........  Enjoy it and enjoy seeing if ones thoughts actually come to fruit !!!  Now Carnie, pick yourself up, say your sorry and we will let you back in !!!!   But if you do have to go, take that fool CONAN with you !!!    Go Sox, Iggy, and Bradley too !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Dont let other posters ruin it for you, carnie. Youre one of the good ones. At least do the gamethreads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I don't blame you a bit.  Softy and Billy couldn't have done a better job of driving good people away if they'd done it intentionally.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Dont let other posters ruin it for you, carnie. Youre one of the good ones. At least do the gamethreads

Would like to see CARNIE with a "little more vision", if you know what I mean..........  Can't gret bogged down with hasbeens, be more daring & flexible !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Hater! Wah! Wah! I want my mommy!

She's upstairs. Just yell and she'll come running to you, softy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Hater! Wah! Wah! I want my mommy!

She's upstairs. Just yell and she'll come running to you, softy.

LOL, moonLaughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Sorry to hear it, Carnie.

Can't say I blame you though..

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

WHY FOR , HOW COME  ????   Just because we/I have different opinions on the way to G M  & Manage this team ???   Heck, this is just "FANTASEY LAND".........  Enjoy it and enjoy seeing if ones thoughts actually come to fruit !!!  Now Carnie, pick yourself up, say your sorry and we will let you back in !!!!   But if you do have to go, take that fool CONAN with you !!!    Go Sox, Iggy, and Bradley too !!

You are unbelievably dense...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Just ignore them. I might glance at their posts but I don't waste my time with them. Just respond to the threads and posters that you want to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Aw man.  Say it ain't so Carnie.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Sorry to see you go Carnie. Yeah, there is a lot of crap that goes on here, but there is also a lot of good baseball debates and discussions. Despite repeatedly being told that some of their behavior is offensive, the individuals you mentioned continue to disrespect this forum. Hopefully you will make it back soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Four hits good, two outs bad.  If I keep repeating that Bill might be able to remember it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

Just ignore them. I might glance at their posts but I don't waste my time with them. Just respond to the threads and posters that you want to.

Exactly...

But sorry to hear you're leaving, Carnie. Hopefully it's temporary and of short duration.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dont let certain posters keep you away for long...They are certainly not worth it as you can tell by their comments. I dont blame you though. Its a shame that some losers just get off disrupting things because their life is subpar.

We still have a couple seadogs games to go to carnie so keep in touch.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

WHY ?????   Because I have my own thoughts .... Last I checked , Bradley & Iggy opened the season and gave the TEAM a big BOOST !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Sorry to hear that carnie; of course you could proceed by putting them on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts