I'm outta here

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: I'm outta here

In response to carnie's comment:

For a while anyway. Most likely I'll eventually be back. This used to be a fun place to come talk about baseball after all. But just for now I can't take any more of pike, softlaw and billy boy. To everyone else, adios amigos.

Quit being so melodramatic. Those guys add flavor to this forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

For a while anyway. Most likely I'll eventually be back. This used to be a fun place to come talk about baseball after all. But just for now I can't take any more of pike, softlaw and billy boy. To everyone else, adios amigos.

Quit being so melodramatic. Those guys add flavor to this forum.

is that why there's a bad taste in my mouth?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BDC wants  SOFTY & BILL-806 on this board, they need us on this board, Softy & 806 provide the humor and baseball savy to get the Red Sox thru a 162 game season !!!! In turn provides the high ratings for BDC !!!   Ya see how it works ?????  "What difference does it make" ????

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

BDC wants  SOFTY & BILL-806 on this board, they need us on this board, Softy & 806 provide the humor and baseball savy to get the Red Sox thru a 162 game season !!!! In turn provides the high ratings for BDC !!!   Ya see how it works ?????  "What difference does it make" ????

Did you order the code red ? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Carnie,

Hate to see a good poster leave.

All of us have our good and bad days, bottom line let things roll off your back.

Have to come here in a teflon raincoat.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Who cares? Cool

Don't go carnie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Glad that you asked !!!!   ......  "YOUR GOSSSSSH DARRRRRN RIIIIGHT I DIIIID !!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Carnie, i disagree with you often but youre a good poster...you should stay

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Glad that you asked !!!!   ......  "YOUR GOSSSSSH DARRRRRN RIIIIGHT I DIIIID !!!!

You can't handle the truth!

BTW,  My favorite movie..... Jack Nicholson is my favorite actor ........  Jack is to the SCREEN that  SOFTY is to this BOARD !!!!!!   And BDC APPROVES that STATEMENT !!!!        ( 1-0 , RED Sox)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Jack is a Yankees fan and a Lakers fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

“Never, never, never give up.”

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I've been reading this stuff for years and I barely if ever post because Im not trying to argue about and ruin something I love a lot.....Redsox Baseball.  Opinions and feelings from a poster shouldnt be questioned to the extreme that some are. How can you tell someone how they feel about something is wrong? Agree or disagree its still not wrong. There is no right or wrong on this board as far as opinions go. The way posters respond and disrespect each other is an entirely different matter. It goes on way too often and usually ends up derailing and squashing any decent topic. This has gotten progressively worse every year and BDC is to blame.  Its a shame really because some of you guys put a lot of thought and insight into your posts. I enjoy them. 

It is in this light that I wish you well Carnie. I can say from an outside perspective looking in that you have always tried to keep the conversation on the Redsox. It's easy to get sucked into the nonsense when you've been put in a position to have to defend yourself, but you've for the most part seemed to keep a fair perspective on the topic at hand. That's not an easy task here. Good Luck and maybe you'll come back later this year when the Sox are in the post season. Peace. Go Sox!

Sections
Shortcuts