I'm outta here

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I'm outta here

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

I pretty much left this place 2 years ago... softlaw is literally one of the most disgusting human beings I have ever come accross and his mental illness and hateful personality destroyed this once great forum

I was thinking recently about rameakap.....good guy, smart guy, valued poster IMO and wondered what happened to him.

He's right.  Either Stiffy is a serious poster (and lawyer - with loads of free time from 9-5! - , with a giant gold hoard, etc.) and a seriously damaged, vile human being.....or he is putting it on which means he is a seriously damaged human being.  I rarely interact with him anymore....it's just too boring as I think he's obviously a phony.   Snake is El Jefe....it kills me to see how easily he can get under Stiffy's skin.

But that said, I value Stiffy's presence infinitely more than Pike's.  Stiffy isn't completely witless, and while he has never demontrated even a rudimentary sense of humour...he's a cute figure of fun to laugh at.  Pike adds no value, ever....

rame still posts on the celtics board...

Softy is a fraud no doubt. He doesn't mean what he is saying. That is why he doesnt anger me in any sense. I just enjoy messing with him. It usually takes me about three posts to get him all wound up.

No one here is worth getting angry about in my opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: I'm outta here

AGAIN  ????

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts