1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: I'm sorry

HOW OFFENSIVE!!!

your so abusive zac

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bye kimsaysthis.... enjoy whatever other forum you find. Thanks for participating. Say "hi" to pike on the other side.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

[/QUOTE]

Nice suit kid

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Don't worry kim, he'll be back before you know it, with one or more new, mystifying screen names.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

While I have been here for a long time...I don't post 482 times a day....so maybe my 'opinion' isn't worth as much......but I gotta say, you are way too much into drama.  It's a sports forum....not middle school.  Saying he's a p00p head and should be suspended and these people shouldn't is about as cool as the clap when you're an 'adult'.... 

Actually....the fact that I just commented on this thread probably was not cool either.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

HOW OFFENSIVE!!!

your so abusive zac

Yes. That's the abusive pics I'm talking about. One definitely has to wonder why you're pretending that's the kind of pics Zac puts up here.

because im secretly a yankee fan. we all are. we're in cahoots to take this forum down.

we are legion for we are many

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

While I have been here for a long time...I don't post 482 times a day....so maybe my 'opinion' isn't worth as much......but I gotta say, you are way too much into drama.  It's a sports forum....not middle school.  Saying he's a p00p head and should be suspended and these people shouldn't is about as cool as the clap when you're an 'adult'.... 

Actually....the fact that I just commented on this thread probably was not cool either.....

Hi, Mikey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Hi, Mikey.

Ummmmmm..........  I have no idea who this Mikey guy is.....but thanks for reviving this disaster of a 'thread'.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

KMA. Apparently, Pike has not been banned or has been unbanned. Whatever. I'm tired of Sox fans being banned here while watching Yankee fans abuse posters, and even when banned, get reinstated.

Beni was banned because he created negative threads about the Yankees. I use the word "created" because he was creative at what he did. Apparently, that upset Yankee fans and "divided" the board so he had to be removed. Well, to that I say, there are a thousand negative Sox threads all the time, and they're not even created by Sox fans. Does that not upset Sox fans here? What's the priority of this board? To make Yankee fans comfortable?

You really need to go outside and get some fresh air.   LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Lol, this thread is sad.

For what it's worth, I remember Kingface from 5+ years ago, long before Mikey. These days "Mikey" just seems to be whoever looks at Kim the wrong way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

I didn't know Pike was banned from this board until I checked out the removed posts. Have at it guys. Beni was banned, Pike is banned, and Zac is still running strong putting up abusive pics of Sox fans peeing themselves using their own avatar pics as well as just creating abusive pics of Sox fans, like myself, in general. Who knew just verbally not liking your posts could be a greater crime. If only Beni and Pike were Yankee fans, even if they were removed, they'd have an entire cheering section in their corner. Boston.com and it's residents..Good for you.

Would expect anything else from a Liberal rag?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

I didn't know Pike was banned from this board until I checked out the removed posts. Have at it guys. Beni was banned, Pike is banned, and Zac is still running strong putting up abusive pics of Sox fans peeing themselves using their own avatar pics as well as just creating abusive pics of Sox fans, like myself, in general. Who knew just verbally not liking your posts could be a greater crime. If only Beni and Pike were Yankee fans, even if they were removed, they'd have an entire cheering section in their corner. Boston.com and it's residents..Good for you.

I do not find Zac's pictures offensive at all. They are intended to be humorous, which is how I take them. As for Pike being rebanned, I am also sorry that happened. Some moderating here is important, but I do not think Pike warranted being booted out of here. He did have some good baseball posts of late. Hopefully the mods do not go overboard in their task.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Don't worry kim, he'll be back before you know it, with one or more new, mystifying screen names.

As far as I can tell, his screennames aren't mystifying. He's the same person each time. The Yankee troll, Mikey, however, who gets waaay less fanfare creates different personalities, and mock names of posters already here. JBay loves him, and even talks to him under different names. You have to wonder why he has a different position on Yankee fans than he does on Sox fans. And the worst part? He seems to have an insider's position as to what's acceptable and what's not here.

Sorry Kim, but your Sox-mania has gone to your head. This board seems neutral, as far as I'm concerned.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Lol, this thread is sad.

For what it's worth, I remember Kingface from 5+ years ago, long before Mikey. These days "Mikey" just seems to be whoever looks at Kim the wrong way.

+1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nothing to be sorry about. Beni should not have been banned in the first place. But he could easily have come back. 

Pike deserves to be banned, he maintains multiple aliases and collects factoids about posters, perhaps in the hopes of exposing their real identities. He has a chilling effect on this forum. The fact he claims to be a "positive" fan and that's why he is banned is hogwash. I have no issue with the board banning someone who takes on those kinds of tendencies. Who cares about who any of these posters are on other boards or in the real world? 

(by the way Pike is not as positive as you might think, just ask him about Sox fans power to change the franchise, he'll tell you we have no power which is not only wrong but is a profoundly negative view. He is actually a fatalist disguised as a positive fan). 

Kim I enjoy your baseball posts, don't always agree but fine, glad when you post that stuff unless you are whining about the umpires but even that is your view so....but when you start going on and on about this mythical "Mikey" and these conspiracies about Yankees fans running this board it's a little over the edge. 

Let it go and talk baseball. You're still here, and even Pike comes back the day after he is banned with a new alias.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

As far as I can tell, his screennames aren't mystifying. He's the same person each time. The Yankee troll, Mikey, however, who gets waaay less fanfare creates different personalities, and mock names of posters already here. JBay loves him, and even talks to him under different names. You have to wonder why he has a different position on Yankee fans than he does on Sox fans. And the worst part? He seems to have an insider's position as to what's acceptable and what's not here.

This part is funny. Pike comes back with a different name each time. Even Softlaw, when he is banned, comes back as Softlaw 1, 2, 3, etc, but Pike's names are random and an attempt to conceal himself. Lately he's been coming back under the name of former posters as well. A few weeks ago Pike was "Louiethelipp" with an extra p or something (Louie was a Yankee fan/troll who posted here), and his last name was "Edith." (Or was Pike the original Edith?)

Funny how almost all of the things you allege about the imaginary Mikey are actually accurate descriptions of Pike's behavior.

25. This post has been removed.