I'm sorry

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: I'm sorry

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Nothing to be sorry about. Beni should not have been banned in the first place. But he could easily have come back. 

Pike deserves to be banned, he maintains multiple aliases and collects factoids about posters, perhaps in the hopes of exposing their real identities. He has a chilling effect on this forum. The fact he claims to be a "positive" fan and that's why he is banned is hogwash. I have no issue with the board banning someone who takes on those kinds of tendencies. Who cares about who any of these posters are on other boards or in the real world? 

(by the way Pike is not as positive as you might think, just ask him about Sox fans power to change the franchise, he'll tell you we have no power which is not only wrong but is a profoundly negative view. He is actually a fatalist disguised as a positive fan). 

Kim I enjoy your baseball posts, don't always agree but fine, glad when you post that stuff unless you are whining about the umpires but even that is your view so....but when you start going on and on about this mythical "Mikey" and these conspiracies about Yankees fans running this board it's a little over the edge. 

Let it go and talk baseball. You're still here, and even Pike comes back the day after he is banned with a new alias.

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BobLoblaw2005a's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Don't worry kim, he'll be back before you know it, with one or more new, mystifying screen names.

As far as I can tell, his screennames aren't mystifying. He's the same person each time. The Yankee troll, Mikey, however, who gets waaay less fanfare creates different personalities, and mock names of posters already here. JBay loves him, and even talks to him under different names. You have to wonder why he has a different position on Yankee fans than he does on Sox fans. And the worst part? He seems to have an insider's position as to what's acceptable and what's not here.

This part is funny. Pike comes back with a different name each time. Even Softlaw, when he is banned, comes back as Softlaw 1, 2, 3, etc, but Pike's names are random and an attempt to conceal himself. Lately he's been coming back under the name of former posters as well. A few weeks ago Pike was "Louiethelipp" with an extra por something (Louie was a Yankee fan/troll who posted here), and his last name was "Edith." (Or was Pike the original Edith?)

Funny how almost all of the things you allege about the imaginary Mikey are actually accurate descriptions of Pike's behavior.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Lol, this thread is sad.

For what it's worth, I remember Kingface from 5+ years ago, long before Mikey. These days "Mikey" just seems to be whoever looks at Kim the wrong way.

+1.

Thank you my friends.  I have been on haitus for a LONG time....life sometimes gets in the way!  I come back, rack my brain trying to remember my old password and get excited to talk a little Sox baseball again.......then I get called some 'Mikey' guy!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Oh well.......  So anyway.....how bout' that Napoli situation????????  ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

I'm done conversing with Softlaw1 and Georom6. Don't know these other posters.

watch out for PIKE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

don't think any poster should be banned.  enjoy reading every contribution on this forum whether they are cheerleaders or contrarians.  enjoy the opinions, suggestions, the entertainment, the illustrations, the creative graphics, the sarcasm and even the ridicule.  most of us are educated adults and can understand that not all red sox fans think alike.  if you think a poster is a "troll" (can we ban that word? please?) the solution is simple - don't respond. (or react)

this was intended to be an edit of my post on Kimsaythis' thread  "I'm sorry"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pikesaysthis...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'm done conversing with Softlaw1 and Georom6. Don't know these other posters.

Nothing personal against Softlaw1 or Georom but it is a total waste of time debating them. I sense that they are putting everyone on.

Pike sensed the same thing.  You'd really like Pike.  Too bad he's gone.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

What are your thoughts on Softlaw1 and Georom6 since you appear to be a veteran of this forum? Am I being being premature or harsh? Does he have a following and if so why?

I don't think anybody here has a 'following'.  Things are a little weird here but we haven't reached the point of having cult leaders.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

What are your thoughts on Softlaw1 and Georom6 since you appear to be a veteran of this forum? Am I being being premature or harsh? Does he have a following and if so why?

I don't think anybody here has a 'following'.  Things are a little weird here but we haven't reached the point of having cult leaders.

Bill 806 has a following. All of us follow the man elected poster of the year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Bill 806 has a following. All of us follow the man elected poster of the year.

LOL very good Pumpsie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

OK.  I do notice however that certain posters never debate Softlaw1 and Georom6 and others do. Do you ever react to him? My compliments to you for not wasting your time. You are one of the smart ones.

You're saying 'he' and 'him' as if Softlaw and Georom are the same.  Nobody here thinks that.  Actually I think Pike may have said that.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

My mistake.  I think that Softlaw1 and Georom6 are different posters but both are not worth conversing with.  As I said earlier both are just putting everyone on. I asked you whether you agree with that or not. Your response?

i think they actually believe the crap and drivel that comes out of their mouth. not putting anyone on... just stupid

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

OK.  I do notice however that certain posters never debate Softlaw1 and Georom6 and others do. Do you ever react to him? My compliments to you for not wasting your time. You are one of the smart ones.

It's not working, pike

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

It's not working, pike

he's so cute when he tries to decieve.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

It's not working, pike

I don't think he's trying very hard. ;-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

It's not working, pike

certainly not as hard as the other trolls. i'm kind of insulted actually. we must not be worthy of his effort.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

It's not working, pike

certainly not as hard as the other trolls. i'm kind of insulted actually. we must not be worthy of his effort.

LOL he does seem to be mailing it in!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

boy, BDC's really swinging a mean sickle lately 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I am one of the dumb ones.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It's not working, pike

That's the sad part; there IS a great deal of effort, or at least as much as I've ever seen. Eventually, even heretics attempt to respond to their stimuli

Sections
Shortcuts