Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury

Both Camelwalk and Teilhardian couldn't wait to get here and gloat about Ellsbury's injury. What is ironic is that J-Bay and his twin brother Examiner condone this behavior. You see they all sleep in the same bed together that has pinstriped sheets on it. Don't be fooled by them. After all, it is your forum and not theirs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury:
    Both Camelwalk and Teilhardian couldn't wait to get here and gloat about Ellsbury's injury. What is ironic is that J-Bay and his twin brother Examiner condone this behavior. You see they all sleep in the same bed together that has pinstriped sheets on it. Don't be fooled by them. After all, it is your forum and not theirs.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

Condone his behavior? You're an idiot pike. If you go to Mickey's thread you'll see I posted "we'll remember this when it happens to Granderson". How is that condoning it? Furthermore, jbay dressed Mickey down for starting that thread. What forum are you on?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by 6k42lt913c
    How exactly are you reading gloating into anything teilhardian said? Never mind what forum are you on, what planet do you live on?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Latest on Ellsbury from Bleacher Report...
    "

Jacoby Ellsbury: Latest Updates on Red Sox Star's Shoulder Injury

By  (Featured Columnist) on April 13, 2012

2,734 reads 

BOSTON, MA - APRIL 13:  Jacoby Ellsbury #2 of the Boston Red Sox is helped off the field was injured in a double play in the bottom of the fourth inning against the Tampa Bay Rays during the home opener on April 13, 2012 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.  (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)Elsa/Getty Images

Boston Red Sox center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury had to leave Friday's home opener against the Tampa Bay Rays with a painful injury.

Ellsbury's injury occurred when he tried to break up a double play sliding into second base. Rays shortstop Reid Brignac came down on Ellsbury's right arm and shoulder.

Check back here periodically for all the latest updates on Ellsbury's injury.

Update: Friday, April 13 at 9:55 p.m. ET

Alex Speier of WEEI.com has it on good authority from a source that Ellsbury "likely suffered a dislocation or subluxation of his right shoulder."

Bottom line: that's an injury that needs six to eight weeks to heal.

Unless it doesn't respond to rest and rehab. If it doesn't, season-ending surgery would be needed.

Speier notes that Derek Jeter suffered a similar injury in 2003. That year, he was out for six weeks, and then returned to hit over .320.

Until further notice, there is hope for Ellsbury."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1144821-jacoby-ellsbury-latest-updates-on-red-sox-stars-shoulder-injury

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Nice call, Monsieur Carn-aay....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : How exactly are you reading gloating into anything teilhardian said? Never mind what forum are you on, what planet do you live on?
    Posted by carnie

He was here first to show faux CONCERN about Ellsbury's injury and its effect on the team that he roots against. Isn't that unusual? Where was the real, genuine Red Sox fan to start such a thread. Do you know what a "Concern Troll" is. Why didn't any other fan in RSN start the thread?

Teilhardian has already lied about many things. He did an about face on his Castro thread. He says that he is a Christian and has a degree  from the Harvard Divinity School and then sided with the atheists and agnostics on the religion thread. He committed himself wrongly on the Martin issue. He is a phony. He comes here to start controversy when he should by passing out blankets and hot soup to the homeless. Another Yankee troll that is fooling all of the suckers on a dying forum. With a supposed degree from Harvard why is he a therapist in a State job in Albany earning peanuts for a living. 100% unadulterated BS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Nice call, Monsieur Carn-aay....
    Posted by teilhardian
    I had a shoulder dislocation last year and his right shoulder looked a lot like mine did. Hopefully nothing's torn in there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : He was here first to show faux CONCERN about Ellsbury's injury and its effect on the team that he roots against. Isn't that unusual? Where was the real, genuine Red Sox fan to start such a thread. Do you know what a "Concern Troll" is. Why didn't any other fan in RSN start the thread?   Teilhardian has already lied about many things. He did an about face on his Castro thread. He says that he is a Christian and has a degree  from the Harvard Divinity School and then sided with the atheists and agnostics on the religion thread. He committed himself wrongly on the Martin issue. He is a phony. He comes here to start controversy when he should by passing out blankets and hot soup to the homeless. Another Yankee troll that is fooling all of the suckers on a dying forum. With a supposed degree from Harvard why is he a therapist in a State job in Albany earning peanuts for a living. 100% unadulterated BS.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c
    Ignore

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : I had a shoulder dislocation last year and his right shoulder looked a lot like mine did. Hopefully nothing's torn in there.
    Posted by carnie

It will have a HUGE impact on the AL East rivalry, carnie, to say the least...If he is back in 2 months, the Red Sox might survive it...If it is much longer, it could be a lethal blow....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

well from the report looks like ells will be gone 6-8weeks if the dislocated shoulder responds to treatment, if it doesnt respond to treatment than he will need season ending surgery. doesnt look good folks. i sure hope he comes back. valentine cant catch a break at all with these injuries.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : It will have a HUGE impact on the AL East rivalry, carnie, to say the least...If he is back in 2 months, the Red Sox might survive it...If it is much longer, it could be a lethal blow....
    Posted by teilhardian
    He should be getting an MRI right now to see if there's any soft tissue damage, but with the Sox medical team, one never knows. If he needs surgery the pitchers will really have to step up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I posted last week saying that this would be the year the Red Sox were better in the second half than in the first. We could be getting Ellsbury, Dice K, Rich Hill, and Andrew Bailey back in July. No need to make trades, that'll be like getting half a team right there. Question is, where will the team be at that time? This could be a BIG chance for Carl Crawford to step up and finally be the player we know he can be when he gets back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

What jobs in NYS Government for therapists require a Divinity degree from Harvard University. The likely scenario is that the Catholic Church in NYS has no openings for priests and Teilhardien is a chaplain at Dannemora Prison earning enough to drive to square dances in nearby Plattsburg. That became too boring so he became a concern troll on a rival's baseball forum using the computers at the prison.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

I posted last week saying that this would be the year the Red Sox were better in the second half than in the first. We could be getting Ellsbury, Dice K, Rich Hill, and Andrew Bailey back in July. No need to make trades, that'll be like getting half a team right there. Question is, where will the team be at that time? This could be a BIG chance for Carl Crawford to step up and finally be the player we know he can be when he gets back.
    Posted by TheExaminer
    Another thing, exam, is that the Yanks are probably overdue for some injuries as well...I hate the usual critique about the "aging" Yanks, but the reality is that it is true..In some ways, although I was nervous and sceptical about the Montero trade, I can understand better now why the FO wants to rest Jeter, A-Rod et al. as much as possible..Still, it is SO SO early in the season, and it is WAY premature to make any judgments...If the Red Sox can stay 6 or 7 games, or less, behind the Rays and Yanks, a rejuvenated second-half Red Sox team could be deadly, especially if they pick up another starter....Remember, Lester and Beckett look pretty good, and if Buchholz and Bard turn it around, the Red Sox could easily be there come July....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

What jobs in NYS Government for therapists require a Divinity degree from Harvard University. The likely scenario is that the Catholic Church in NYS has no openings for priests and Teilhardien is a chaplain at Dannemora Prison earning enough to drive to square dances in nearby Plattsburg. That became too boring so he became a concern troll on a rival's baseball forum using the computers at the prison.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c
    Pike..I am doing my best to ignore you, but I have to admit your post is hilarious....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

"Really tough about Ellsbury. So sorry for you Bosox fans"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Posted by 6k42lt913c

No one cares. I mean, you realize that right? As an Evangelical Christian I'm sure that I probably disagree with a good portion of what he believes as a Catholic and an admirer of Teilhard. But since this is a baseball forum, I really don't see the point in posting things like you are here and bating him into arguments. He has the right to believe what he wants to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Just one question before I sign off. Why are most threads that express "concern" about Red Sox players started by Yankee fans?  Do you care about that or are you apathetic on that also? Why come here at all to listen to insincerity, dishonesty, pretending, and lies? Why would that be interesting to anyone - especially an evangelical who cares about right and wrong, and supposedly has a moral compass?Do evangelicals approve of liars?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Just one question before I sign off. Why are most threads that express "concern" about Red Sox players started by Yankee fans?  Do you care about that or are you apathetic on that also? Why come here at all to listen to insincerity, dishonesty, pretending, and lies? Why would that be interesting to anyone - especially an evangelical who cares about right and wrong, and supposedly has a moral compass?Do evangelicals approve of liars?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

No, that's why we don't approve of you, your hypocrisy, duplicity, and 20+ monikers. Sign off now. You promised! There can be no doubt that the level of concern he projected is probably not genuine. However, we all know that, and knowing it we take it in stride and pass on because we simply don't care whether he's sincere or not. What does it matter? I'm more upset for Jacoby than what any Yankees fans may or may not think. Go to bed pike. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by 6k42lt913c
    Reported

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Okay pike...You win again....Here's one last attention shower before Kim shows up...First, I also have a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work, along with my MTS, and I work at an OMH clinic, not a prison...Second, NO Yankee fan is going to be incredibly upset about a major injury to their rival, and there will always be a certain amount of relief involved...For what it's worth, though, I genuinely hope Ellsbury is back in June because without real competitive give-and-take on paper alone, the Red Sox-Yanks rivalry would lose its luster and edge...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : No, that's why we don't approve of you, your hypocrisy, duplicity, and 20+ monikers. Sign off now. You promised! There can be no doubt that the level of concern he projected is probably not genuine. However, we all know that, and knowing it we take it in stride and pass on because we simply don't care whether he's sincere or not. What does it matter? I'm more upset for Jacoby than what any Yankees fans may or may not think. Go to bed pike. 
    Posted by TheExaminer

Somebody has to point out the hypocrisy, concern trolling, pretending, and deception of these people. Why does anything in your in your religion / church matter unless you respect those who are genuine, honest, and with integrity. I know that a forum is minor but why not show some consistency in your ethics and morals. Does everything go in your religious beliefs also? Why is abortion wrong but capital punishment is right. Why is killing under the flag right when Jesus said it was always wrong.? You seem to set a bad example for your religion by saying everything on this forum doesn't matter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Okay pike...You win again....Here's one last attention shower before Kim shows up...First, I also have a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work, along with my MTS, and I work at an OMH clinic, not a prison...Second, NO Yankee fan is going to be incredibly upset about a major injury to their rival, and there will always be a certain amount of relief involved...For what it's worth, though, I genuinely hope Ellsbury is back in June because without real competitive give-and-take on paper alone, the Red Sox-Yanks rivalry would lose its luster and edge...
    Posted by teilhardian
    The names New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox alone, given a long history, are enough to keep the rivalry alive. Even if one team or the other were to slip and slide, a game between them will attract a lot of attention. Maybe the Sox will be able to hang in there even without Ellsbury for a while and fulfill their half of the "edge" bargain. Forget "on paper." What matters, as always, is what happens on the field. It's great to have glamorous names on paper and on the field, but they have not always made the difference in this rivalry. This is one of the situations in sports where "laundry counts."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : The names New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox alone, given a long history, are enough to keep the rivalry alive. Even if one team or the other were to slip and slide, a game between them will attract a lot of attention. Maybe the Sox will be able to hang in there even without Ellsbury for a while and fulfill their half of the "edge" bargain. Forget "on paper." What matters, as always, is what happens on the field. It's great to have glamorous names on paper and on the field, but they have not always made the difference in this rivalry. This is one of the situations in sports where "laundry counts."
    Posted by expitch
    Good post, ex...And very true....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury":
    In Response to Re: Impact of the Ellsbury Shoulder Injury : Somebody has to point out the hypocrisy, concern trolling, pretending, and deception of these people. Why does anything in your in your religion / church matter unless you respect those who are genuine, honest, and with integrity. I know that a forum is minor but why not show some consistency in your ethics and morals. Does everything go in your religious beliefs also? Why is abortion wrong but capital punishment is right. Why is killing under the flag right when Jesus said it was always wrong.? You seem to set a bad example for your religion by saying everything on this forum doesn't matter. Posted by 6k42lt913c
    I thought you were signing off? You talk about ethics, integrity and honesty? You're kidding right? Second, if I started in on just the THEOLOGY errors in what you just posted, I'd be here all night. I have no plans or desire to do that, it's pearls before swine, and would clearly accomplish nothing.

Sections
Shortcuts