1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re:

4th useless thread in ten minutes, you should be expecting a call from the guiness book of useless records on tuesday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

4th useless thread in ten minutes, you should be expecting a call from the guiness book of useless records on tuesday.

LOL good one

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re:

"The words of Board management sage, southfaux."

Meantime your boys Bradley and Iggy can't even get it done in the minor leagues right now. Amazing how someone so clueless thinks they can mock others for the same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

LOL good one

Thanks zack if I had your skills I would have been able to present him with his own official copy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Meantime your boys Bradley and Iggy can't even get it done in the minor leagues right now. Amazing how someone so clueless thinks they can mock others for the same.

Bradley, Jr.  Pawtucket  BA .302  OBP .400

Iglesias 3 Homers and 1.026 OPS for 2013 service with the Red Sox

The next time you decide to post something stupid, trolling by, be sure to get your head into the sunlight. 

Now this is funny.  You use Bradley's MiLB stat and Iggy's MLB stats.  Why not use Igg'y MiLB and Bradley's MLB, I wonder?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re:

OP is out of line.  Webster got shelled, but night before last Buchholz, clearly the ace and so far one of the best starters in the AL, almost got shelled.  He ended up giving up 4 runs in 6 innings, but could easily have given up 5 or 6 in the first inning.  Stuff happens.

Webster might be tipping his pitches.  Plus right now umpires in general tend to be giving the benefit of the doubt to the hitters.  Remember the furor on that called third strike in Tampa after which the ump himself said he made a bad call? Last night Webster gave up 4 runs in the first, but the Sox came back with 5 in the bottom of the first and might have scored more if Drew hadn't tried for second on the single.  The ump was helping the hitters with his calls. 

Softlaw, as I myself have done, is spinning things based on very small samples.  He wants us to believe Iglesias is the man based on this year's ten games in Boston and not a ton of evidence saying he still needs work on his hitting.  At the same time he insisted that Drew is worthless and cited his slow start.  Now Drew's hitting is coming around an his defense, while not as brilliant as Iglesias, is above average. 

The FO has paid Iglesias $10M already, more than they have paid Drew, and I think it's a decent bet they will get more value out of the $9.5M for Drew this year than the $10M for Iglesias.  But the $10M for Iglesias shows how much they value Iglesias and why they gave Drew a one year contract, which most of us see as prudent. 

And guess who agrees with softlaw on Iglesias being misused?  Bill-806 and, fanfare please, Iglesias himself, who Manny-like, has decided he doesn't need to run out grounders, etc.  Is Boras his agent?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The words of Board management sage, southfaux.

You should consider yourself lucky to be allowed to post on the same board as the likes of Southpaw.

Any well-run board would've banned you long ago.

13. This post has been removed.