In defense of Bill-806

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: In defense of Bill-806

I just thought of this:

Didn't we have a thread on this very same topic last year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

I just thought of this:

about 7 of them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

I just thought of this:

about 7 of them

All started by guess who?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Bill is holding out tiil he gets his wheelchair posting contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

WELCOME BACK BILL-806!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

WELCOME BACK BILL-806!

Idiots love company.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

No one asked Bill his views on the DH situation or what advise he had for the GM when he served his country in the Navy.Bill-806 served for the same reason millions of other unselfish individuals served over the last 200 years-loyalty and love of country. And Bill-806 defended this country so we all have a right to express our feelings without harsh censorship. In addition, Bill-806 brings to this forum something that is missing without him-wit and humor. He also brings to this forum, unbridled loyalty to the Red Sox; he wants the Red Sox to win a championship like all true Red Sox fans. Bill-806 wants the best 25 man roster on the field. He doesn't care about management worrying about a rookie brought up too soon that his free agency clock starts running too soon; and he finds it troublesome that management rewards a past his prime injured DH for past performance. However, there are individuals on this forum that are hypocrites and shallow individuals. They'll make their own clownish, nonsensical threads and think they've created a brilliant masterpiece of literature or say something inane in their posts. Also their main contribution to this forum is to attack other posters for no other reason than the fact that they are  adult bullies. Shame on them.

that's one helluva nice post you wrote about my buddy Bill-806 son! and one thing is totally true. if posters don't like what Bill has to say then it is their BDC given right to ignore the post. I have a genuine closeness to two guys that post in here. Bill-806 and Spaceman. I can also include jetes and my secret girlfriend Yoshimi but that's a thread of a different nature. ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

No one asked Bill his views on the DH situation or what advise he had for the GM when he served his country in the Navy.Bill-806 served for the same reason millions of other unselfish individuals served over the last 200 years-loyalty and love of country. And Bill-806 defended this country so we all have a right to express our feelings without harsh censorship. In addition, Bill-806 brings to this forum something that is missing without him-wit and humor. He also brings to this forum, unbridled loyalty to the Red Sox; he wants the Red Sox to win a championship like all true Red Sox fans. Bill-806 wants the best 25 man roster on the field. He doesn't care about management worrying about a rookie brought up too soon that his free agency clock starts running too soon; and he finds it troublesome that management rewards a past his prime injured DH for past performance. However, there are individuals on this forum that are hypocrites and shallow individuals. They'll make their own clownish, nonsensical threads and think they've created a brilliant masterpiece of literature or say something inane in their posts. Also their main contribution to this forum is to attack other posters for no other reason than the fact that they are  adult bullies. Shame on them.

that's one helluva nice post you wrote about my buddy Bill-806 son! and one thing is totally true. if posters don't like what Bill has to say then it is their BDC given right to ignore the post. I have a genuine closeness to two guys that post in here. Bill-806 and Spaceman. I can also include jetes and my secret girlfriend Yoshimi but that's a thread of a different nature. ;-)

tHANKS Hammah, you too are a good man, SON !!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Soooooooo.........as long as we say that we are 'cyber friends'....then that means I'm a good man too??  By the looks of things.....that means there are like 3 good men on this board and the rest are not good......  I'm glad to be in the 'not good' camp....

ADIOS BILL!

NOW, Now, becareful.......  Your starting to show that you are getting away from being a good  "P C" poster !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Soooooooo.........as long as we say that we are 'cyber friends'....then that means I'm a good man too??  By the looks of things.....that means there are like 3 good men on this board and the rest are not good......  I'm glad to be in the 'not good' camp....

ADIOS BILL!

NOW, Now, becareful.......  Your starting to show that you are getting away from being a good  "P C" poster !!!!

i though being a good poster required you to make racist/bigoted/political comments??

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to BurittoT's comment:

Bill-806 is a great contibutor to this forum. I enjoy reading his threads and posts.

Why the multiple monikers Edith?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Bill-806 is a Diehard Boston Red Sox Fan; he wants a 25 man roster capable of winning a World Series. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Bill-806 is a Diehard Boston Red Sox Fan; he wants a 25 man roster capable of winning a World Series. 

so why is he trying to trade away players from said 25 man roster?? to make way for minor league players who have limited experience in AA or players who have yet to have sucess in AAA??

looks to me like he just wants a roster capable of coming in last place.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to BurittoT's comment:

Bill-806 is a great contibutor to this forum. I enjoy reading his threads and posts.

And why the multiple monikers  ConanObrien/ RDOrtiz?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

And why the multiple monikers ConanObrien/ RDOrtiz?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Could you repeat that?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Could you repeat that?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Get a grip Edith.

Carnie and ConanObrien is the same person.