InEpstein Head Fakes Fans & Guaranteed 52 million to the Great Edwin Jackson: Translation, Cubs will be losers with a Large Payroll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is worse than 2 years and 13 base for old man Dumpster.

78th different moniker...useless post # 733...same butt stupid drivel...congratulations...oh yea, almost forgot...FACE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

[QUOTE]

78th different moniker...useless post # 733...same butt stupid drivel...congratulations...oh yea, almost forgot...FACE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

[QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's an exact quote by you

No, it's an exact quote from you, and is as bad as your comment that I wanted Bradley, Jr. added in a trade instead of Bogaerts. You have both a bad memory and love to prevaricate.

You still can't read. I never said you offered Bradley. Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian. I said, I was prepared to offer Bradley in a deal to "make it happen" for Brett Anderson.

It is stunning how you continually misrepresent what I have written. I'm giving up responding to you, until you get my position accurate. That could be a while. (My early Christmas present to the rest of this board.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yes, I did mistakenly say Bradley instead of Bogaerts. My bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Folks, there are two fatal flaws with the OP.

1. Baseball GM's do not head fake, basketball GM's do. Baseball GM's use the hidden ball trick.

2. Theo Epstein is NOT the GM of the Cubs. Therefore, he is not the one who made the deal. It was made by the Cubs GM, Jed Hoyer.

Glad I could straighten that out for you folks. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian.

Bradley, Jr. is not a North Carolinian. Stick to geography in Peoples Republics of New England.

The Peoples' Republic of New England, I like that. Then we wouldn't have to financially carry your sorry southern butts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Folks, the only thing worse than 52 million on Jackson is 30 million a year on Lackey and Dumpster.

30 million a year on Lackey and Dumpster.

The Red Sox SP staff is going to come in at around 50 million a year! But, anyone on here think the Red Sox have good SP? And, anyone on here care to answer how you spend 50 million a year on SP and get a staff filled with bums!

Its Not Coming Out Of Your PocketBook...........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Folks, the only thing worse than 52 million on Jackson is 30 million a year on Lackey and Dumpster.

The Red Sox SP staff is going to come in at around 50 million a year! But, anyone on here think the Red Sox have good SP? And, anyone on here care to answer how you spend 50 million a year on SP and get a staff filled with bums!

Its Not Coming Out Of Your PocketBook...........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Edwin Jackson's career WHIP is 1.438.   That number is terrible and is based on a large sample size.  He's a 4.1 pitcher in the NL.  I dont know if I would feel comfortable w him as my #4 starter.

Dempster for 2 @13 is a steal compared to this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Edwin Jackson's career WHIP is 1.438.   That number is terrible and is based on a large sample size.  He's a 4.1 pitcher in the NL.  I dont know if I would feel comfortable w him as my #4 starter.

Dempster for 2 @13 is a steal compared to this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

No, it's an exact quote from you, and is as bad as your comment that I wanted Bradley, Jr. added in a trade instead of Bogaerts. You have both a bad memory and love to prevaricate.

You still can't read. I never said you offered Bradley. Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian. I said, I was prepared to offer Bradley in a deal to "make it happen" for Brett Anderson.

It is stunning how you continually misrepresent what I have written. I'm giving up responding to you, until you get my position accurate. That could be a while. (My early Christmas present to the rest of this board.)

I would be happy to see this. Its not worth the effort as hes just saying things to irk you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The head fake is in getting Cubs fans into thinking they will be contenders for 2013. They will not be.

I dont know one Cubs fan who thought they would contend for at least 2-3 years while the team was rebuilding. Another useless thread just to attack Theo...Get over it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Bradley, Jr. is not a North Carolinian. Stick to geography in Peoples Republics of New England.

He was born in Virginia

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Shouldn't this thread have been posted to a Cubs board? Just wondering...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to daveymo1234's comment:

Counting all banned accounts, Softlaw is probably on useless post 73,000.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to daveymo1234's comment:

Counting all banned accounts, Softlaw is probably on useless post 73,000.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Shouldn't this thread have been posted to a Cubs board? Just wondering...

Oh, a lot of threads here would be moved or removed...if we actually had a moderator like some boards do. :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

He was born in Virginia

Yes, and he went to the U of South Carolina then played in NC where softy gushed over him while maybe watching him play 1 game.

By the way, softy's geography is farther off than mine.

I live in Sugar Land, Texas (home of Tom Delay and Roger Clemens). I was born in Baton Rouge, LA. My dad is from Memphis, TN. Is that part of the "People's Republic" too?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

You still can't read. I never said you offered Bradley. Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian. 

I know it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I know it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Man crush none the less.

Sections
Shortcuts