InEpstein Head Fakes Fans & Guaranteed 52 million to the Great Edwin Jackson: Translation, Cubs will be losers with a Large Payroll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's an exact quote by you

No, it's an exact quote from you, and is as bad as your comment that I wanted Bradley, Jr. added in a trade instead of Bogaerts. You have both a bad memory and love to prevaricate.

You still can't read. I never said you offered Bradley. Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian. I said, I was prepared to offer Bradley in a deal to "make it happen" for Brett Anderson.

It is stunning how you continually misrepresent what I have written. I'm giving up responding to you, until you get my position accurate. That could be a while. (My early Christmas present to the rest of this board.)

[/QUOTE]

I love the back-and-forth.

Sorry Pike

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's an exact quote by you

No, it's an exact quote from you, and is as bad as your comment that I wanted Bradley, Jr. added in a trade instead of Bogaerts. You have both a bad memory and love to prevaricate.

You still can't read. I never said you offered Bradley. Everyone knows you have a man crush on your fellow North Carolinian. I said, I was prepared to offer Bradley in a deal to "make it happen" for Brett Anderson.

It is stunning how you continually misrepresent what I have written. I'm giving up responding to you, until you get my position accurate. That could be a while. (My early Christmas present to the rest of this board.)

[/QUOTE]

I love the back-and-forth.

Sorry Pike

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Drewski.... I don't lay out a bunch of malarkey posts to make my points.... I expect people to not be so blind. Napoli's hold-off with signing only magnifies all that is wrong with him. Yet you go on encyclopedia length rants with why he is so worthy. Trust me, you are wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Honestly drop the %&&$ WAR, UZR, CERA, and wake the hell up! Look at the back of his baseball card!

Cripe u stats freaks are the reason Bill James and the other yahoos have ruined this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We are debating Napoli in enough rooms.  Let's keep this one devoted to the Moonslav/Softlaw show.  Did my roomate eat all of my popcorn?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We are debating Napoli in enough rooms.  Let's keep this one devoted to the Moonslav/Softlaw show.  Did my roomate eat all of my popcorn?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Extra Buttah?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Extra Buttah?