Ingenous Way to sneak beer into Fenway Park

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Ingenous Way to sneak beer into Fenway Park

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Aother way is to buy a pair of BARNOCULERS  and fill both lens with Captain Morgans . Then just get a coke and your all tuned up.

go captain morgan!!

i usually just fill up a couple of flasks of rum and wear cargo shorts... i don't drink beer but a freaking soda is almost as much as a beer in fenway! can't imagine how much a mixed drink would cost if they could sell them in the stadium.. probably 13 bucks for a shot of liquer and some soda.

so i just play it safe and bring my own rum into the stadium, buy a soda and go heavy on the rum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Aother way is to buy a pair of BARNOCULERS  and fill both lens with Captain Morgans . Then just get a coke and your all tuned up.

go captain morgan!!

i usually just fill up a couple of flasks of rum and wear cargo shorts... i don't drink beer but a freaking soda is almost as much as a beer in fenway! can't imagine how much a mixed drink would cost if they could sell them in the stadium.. probably 13 bucks for a shot of liquer and some soda.

so i just play it safe and bring my own rum into the stadium, buy a soda and go heavy on the rum.

Before Yankee games, we'll meet at the Blarney Stone, about a block away from Grand Central. They sell a pint of Guiness for $3.50.  Two of those, a drink on the train, and half your evening's drinking is accounted for.  Two 24 oz Beck's at the stadium, and the evening costs you $34 for drinking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

your a yankee fan JB?

Sections
Shortcuts