Ingenous Way to sneak beer into Fenway Park

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Ingenous Way to sneak beer into Fenway Park

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.funslurp.com/beer-beard-prank-gift-box-p-958.html?gclid=CIix7OG2s7QCFQ-e4AodMjEAyA&zenid=77da17f6b937000edc930a9f59342057

[/QUOTE]

Aother way is to buy a pair of BARNOCULERS  and fill both lens with Captain Morgans . Then just get a coke and your all tuned up.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://www.funslurp.com/beer-beard-prank-gift-box-p-958.html?gclid=CIix7OG2s7QCFQ-e4AodMjEAyA&zenid=77da17f6b937000edc930a9f59342057

[/QUOTE]

Aother way is to buy a pair of BARNOCULERS  and fill both lens with Captain Morgans . Then just get a coke and your all tuned up.

[/QUOTE]

go captain morgan!!

i usually just fill up a couple of flasks of rum and wear cargo shorts... i don't drink beer but a freaking soda is almost as much as a beer in fenway! can't imagine how much a mixed drink would cost if they could sell them in the stadium.. probably 13 bucks for a shot of liquer and some soda.

so i just play it safe and bring my own rum into the stadium, buy a soda and go heavy on the rum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

go captain morgan!!

i usually just fill up a couple of flasks of rum and wear cargo shorts... i don't drink beer but a freaking soda is almost as much as a beer in fenway! can't imagine how much a mixed drink would cost if they could sell them in the stadium.. probably 13 bucks for a shot of liquer and some soda.

so i just play it safe and bring my own rum into the stadium, buy a soda and go heavy on the rum.

[/QUOTE]

Before Yankee games, we'll meet at the Blarney Stone, about a block away from Grand Central. They sell a pint of Guiness for $3.50.  Two of those, a drink on the train, and half your evening's drinking is accounted for.  Two 24 oz Beck's at the stadium, and the evening costs you $34 for drinking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

your a yankee fan JB?

Sections
Shortcuts