Injuries continue to slam Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees

In Response to Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees:
    [QUOTE]Camelwalk, I read some of your threads and posts on the political forum yesterday. You were outnumbered 10-1 on your right wing hatred and some called the poster boy for being a concern troll. One poster completely undressed you and made you look silly and pathetic. What was your response? Stop it Pike? LOL, I have never posted or read the political forum until yesterday. You must really love annoying people. Look up the definition of a concern troll.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Just the simple fact that you followed me there makes me even more certain that it was you Pike.  Also, I was not outnumbered there are plenty of conservative posters on that forum.

The other clue that it was you was the weak points you were making.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Not many Conservatives in this country watch MSNBC all night long instead of the FOX channel. very strange behavior. It is however consistent with avid Yankee fans ignoring Yankee forums and opting to spend all day in Red Sox forums. It sounds like the hatred trumps the politics and baseball fandom. Why did you choose a Boston political forum instead of others? Were there not any alternatives?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Not many Conservatives in this country watch MSNBC all night long instead of the FOX channel. very strange behavior. It is however consistent with avid Yankee fans ignoring Yankee forums and opting to spend all day in Red Sox forums. It sounds like the hatred trumps the politics and baseball fandom. Why did you choose a Boston political forum instead of others? Were there not any alternatives?

Ha I knew it was you, I can see you coming from a mile away Pike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

It wasn't me but I tip my hat to the person that took you to school. He was better read and much more articulate than me. You are not well liked at all in that political forum but then that is not the objective of a concern troll. On this forum you can try to teach exactly what a concern troll is and it never gets read or comprehended. A lost cause it seems.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

In Response to Injuries continue to slam Yankees:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, first the Yankees blow a 4 run lead to the Sox last night and then are met with the news that Jobba the Hut suffered a potentially career ending injury. add in Jeter and Swisher's nagging injuries, Pineda ongoing struggles and the fact that Cashmans big free agent signing Raul Ibanez appears to be finished, things don't look good for the Yankees right now. They didn't even have enough healthy pitchers to finish the game last night. Still looking like a long year.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]
      You certainly are a strange one, Smiley. I was warned about you.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]It wasn't me but I tip my hat to the person that took you to school. He was better read and much more articulate than me. You are not well liked at all in that political forum but then that is not the objective of a concern troll. On this forum you can try to teach exactly what a concern troll is and it never gets read or comprehended. A lost cause it seems.

Yeah nice try Pike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Were you warned before your first post of 30 minutes ago. By whom? Welcome back Don. Is the ice out of Mascoma Lake yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Were you warned before your first post of 30 minutes ago. By whom? Welcome back Don. Is the ice out of Mascoma Lake yet?
      I cannot reveal my sources for fear of retribution, , but I will tell you I am close to the victim prknsdnld who met an unfortunate demise here, and wasn't ever told, and he posted freely away not knowing the fate that had befallen him. 
    What do you know of the ice- free lake known as Mascoma, Lowell??? And of Enfield?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan68. Show BostonFan68's posts

[QUOTE]First, who cares about the results of a spring trainging game? They are meaningless.  Second, If ibanez is a big free agent bust at the cost of one million dollars, what is Crawford?  Third. not one of their Major league pitchers pitched last night. The Yankees have 7 legit major league starters,  6 of who have been all stars in their careers.  They have a deep bullpen, that will only get better when eventually Hughes ends up there and Ardsma comes of the DL. Yes, losing Joba hurts, but this is why depth is important.  This will give them three Allstar closers +Robertson and Hughes.  Not to mention their AAA rotation is stacked, and may end up being the best rotation in the minors .  They have offense, defense, a solid starting staff and a very good bullpen and depth. The Sox have offense, defense, there front three starters are as good as anyone, they could have a very good bullpen if the Bailey and Melancon adjust like they are expected to.  What the Sox dont have is depth. 
    Posted by lardin[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this one! BOTH of our teams have some issues and its going to take time to see who steps it up, who remains plagued with injuries and so on. I do expect several roster moves on BOTH sides within the 1st few months. It's gonna get interesting pretty quick on the Yanks and Sox alike. Let the games begin!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Joba's injury probably doesn't hurt the Yankees too much. He really hasn't been very good for them.  He never lived up to all the hype.  About all he ever did was throw at Youk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees :   I cannot reveal my sources for fear of retribution, , but I will tell you I am close to the victim prknsdnld who met an unfortunate demise here, and wasn't ever told, and he posted freely away not knowing the fate that had befallen him.  What do you know of the ice- free lake known as Mascoma, Lowell??? And of Enfield?
    Posted by NHBALLFAN[/QUOTE]

Hey Don Perkins, you should be thanking me for informing you that your posts last night were not showing up on the forum but were visible on the opening screen. Many of the forum ignorant did not believe me but I was aware that you were trying to get in here after being banned last fall. Now that you are in  here under your new moniker of NHBALLFAN, I guess that you will continue your PRKNSDNLD routine which is to be a clone of your idols of Babe and Yazzer. What a downright shame that your personality can't handle the comfort of a Yankee forum and you need to go to a Red Sox forum in order to satisfy your need to hate. Did it ever occur to you that you are sitting in the wrong pew, wrong church, and that you have a problem?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

In Response to Injuries continue to slam Yankees:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, first the Yankees blow a 4 run lead to the Sox last night and then are met with the news that Jobba the Hut suffered a potentially career ending injury. add in Jeter and Swisher's nagging injuries, Pineda ongoing struggles and the fact that Cashmans big free agent signing Raul Ibanez appears to be finished, things don't look good for the Yankees right now. They didn't even have enough healthy pitchers to finish the game last night. Still looking like a long year.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]
    The loss of Joba can probably be absorbed with Betance, Banuelos and a few other potential short term bullpen candidates bringing up the rear in AAA. However, I actually agree with you about Ibanez, smiley...I've watched a few of the ST Yankee games, and he looks clueless at the plate...If he struggles through April and May, I wonder just how long a leash the Yankees will have. The good news for Yankee fans is that he is NOT Posada, and so I doubt they will carry a punchless non-Core Four bat for too long. However, that being said, the Yankees will be somewhat offensively challenged early in the season if Teixiera's numbers dip further adjusting to the shift, and Arod does not play a lot more games than last year (and up his production numbers a good deal).  I hope the FO is already planning on a replacement for Ibanez at DH because I will be the first to admit surprise if he turns it around and can start hitting some occasional bombs over the short right-field porch...I know it is early and it's only ST, but my gut tells me that, with the NY media pressure at work (Ibanez has already commented on how reporters are always asking him questions on how he is doing), along with already declining skills, Ibanez has a steep hill to climb from here on in.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Hey Don Perkins, you should be thanking me for informing you that your posts last night were not showing up on the forum but were visible on the opening screen. Many of the forum ignorant did not believe me but I was aware that you were trying to get in here after being banned last fall. Now that you are in here under your new moniker of NHBALLFAN, I guess that you will continue your PRKNSDNLD routine which is to be a clone of your idols of Babe and Yazzer. What a downright shame that your personality can't handle the comfort of a Yankee forum and you need to go to a Red Sox forum in order to satisfy your need to hate. Did it ever occur to you that you are sitting in the wrong pew, wrong church, and that you have a problem?

PS - Why doesn't TeilHardien ever disclose that he is an avid Yankee fan?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Don Perkins, you should be thanking me for informing you that your posts last night were not showing up on the forum but were visible on the opening screen. Many of the forum ignorant did not believe me but I was aware that you were trying to get in here after being banned last fall. Now that you are in here under your new moniker of NHBALLFAN, I guess that you will continue your PRKNSDNLD routine which is to be a clone of your idols of Babe and Yazzer. What a downright shame that your personality can't handle the comfort of a Yankee forum and you need to go to a Red Sox forum in order to satisfy your need to hate. Did it ever occur to you that you are sitting in the wrong pew, wrong church, and that you have a problem? PS - Why doesn't TeilHardien ever disclose that he is an avid Yankee fan?
     Thank you, I don't understand the routine you speak of, no, and who's Teilhardien???
     And why was prknsdnld banned?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Don Perkins, you should be thanking me for informing you that your posts last night were not showing up on the forum but were visible on the opening screen. Many of the forum ignorant did not believe me but I was aware that you were trying to get in here after being banned last fall. Now that you are in here under your new moniker of NHBALLFAN, I guess that you will continue your PRKNSDNLD routine which is to be a clone of your idols of Babe and Yazzer. What a downright shame that your personality can't handle the comfort of a Yankee forum and you need to go to a Red Sox forum in order to satisfy your need to hate. Did it ever occur to you that you are sitting in the wrong pew, wrong church, and that you have a problem? PS - Why doesn't TeilHardien ever disclose that he is an avid Yankee fan?
    True, lowelll....I make every attempt to hide it...Not sure how you figured it out....But please feel free to keep throwing echoes-of-KST troll bait my way...Still, it amazes me the extent to which you work at trying to get people to dislike you, even when they attempt to make positive overtures...At the risk of sounding patronizing and obnoxious at the same time, I will keep saying the occasional prayer for you, my very unhappy friend...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

TeilHardien, didn't you agree with Chilliwings on the Athletes and Religion thread? Aren't you also an atheist or agnostic? No sermon needed, just say yes or no. The religion of ChilliWings and JesseyEric is atheism. What do you believe in?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

[QUOTE]TeilHardien, didn't you agree with Chilliwings on the Athletes and Religion thread? Aren't you also an atheist or agnostic? No sermon needed, just say yes or no. The religion of ChilliWings and JesseyEric is atheism. What do you believe in?

If you are now baiting me as a progressive, non-fundamentalist Catholic who agrees with Chilli and others that anti-scientific ideology, sanctimonious religious hypocrisy, or anti-gay bigotry has nothing to do with Christ's message, then be my guest lowell. I believe in an eternal human soul from conception (and therefore believe abortion is completely objectionable on moral grounds), a life hereafter, and a God of Love that is not so easily made into a punishing and vengeful anthropomorphic deity.  My politics are decidedly left-wing, but my social justice activism over the years is firmly rooted in my Christian beliefs. 
          Listen, you are a smart guy in some ways, lowell, but you know that you have some serious problems.  Continually dodging and not dealing with those issues by living in these rooms, finding fault with everyone else, and discharging your anger 24/7 is obviously working for you on some level, and is one sure way to keep the focus in your mind off of yourself.  I keep thinking you will show signs of getting it together, and stop looking to be flagellated in here on a continual basis after you successfully unnerve yet another poster, but the pit of your need for self-punishment seems bottomless...Like I said, I will keep praying and hoping you some day turn it around.  God bless, my man....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees : Counter punch. Where is Kim when we need her? Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] Having a romantic candlelight dinner at pike's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Yup you're right the Yanks look done. Just like the previous 15 years. I think some fans should add other elements to their life rather than breaking down spring training games. The Yanks look old every year and every year (almost) they are in the playoffs. Sox fans should worry about having 3 good starters. Here's the funny part... Swisher will stink, Jeter will be old, Joba will be hurt, AROD won't be the same, Mariano's age will catch up with him, Pineda trade will be a bust, Hughes will be a disappointment again and they will win 96 games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Yup you're right the Yanks look done. Just like the previous 15 years. I think some fans should add other elements to their life rather than breaking down spring training games. The Yanks look old every year and every year (almost) they are in the playoffs. Sox fans should worry about having 3 good starters. Here's the funny part... Swisher will stink, Jeter will be old, Joba will be hurt, AROD won't be the same, Mariano's age will catch up with him, Pineda trade will be a bust, Hughes will be a disappointment again and they will win 96 games.
    Posted by Wolfpack13[/QUOTE]

Yankee fans have been on this site all spring. Turnabout if fair play. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Beni I remember your original avatar, it was good.  Do you still have it? I would not mind you posting it, I miss it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

What would a Yankee mishap be without a Smiley post?  While I don't really know any of these players personally and don't wish any ill-will on them, the accident gawker in me leads me directly to a Smiley post and the ever-present smirk on that Insult-That-Made-A-Man-Out-Of-Mac body.  

Good to see you back, Smiley.  It's good to put on the ol' boxing gloves and spar with my favorite punching bag.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Injuries continue to slam Yankees : Hey Jessy, the real Smiley got you on his ignore button. Am I right ?
    Posted by SuperBenJI[/QUOTE]

I would have no idea.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]I am no lover of the Yankees but they are getting real old fast. Jeter plays a demanding position at his age as well as ARod starting to break down from the steroids. They are asking a lot of Mariano at his age. Sabathia has an eating disorder that saw him weaken down the stretch. I am wondering if this is the year their ages all catch up with them.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    Good analysis, however we all know they will win 100+ games, win the ALE then lose in the playoffs. Then next year only Mariano will be gone, ARod, Jeter and CC will all be back and the Yankees will win 100+ games again, win the ALE then lose in the playoffs, then the next year......well you see where this is going. Meanwhile back at Fenway, we win 86-95 games and finish no better than 3rd for years to come. During that time we lose Ells via FA, Youk to injuries, Ortiz to retirement, continue to season Iggy at AAA until 2019, continue to try and find a RF, continue to have CC playing left when not injured hitting .250, batting 9th with an On Base % of around .260, Lackey returns and loses 20 games for three years in a row, Beckett gets traded for a bag of balls, Buchholz' back goes out and his career ends early, Lester continues to decline to the point winning 10 games a year is a success, Bobby V and BC end up in several fist fights in the Red Sox offices and in the dugout with Bobby V completely dominating BC everytime, Beer and Chicken are reintroduced and allowed into the clubhouse and the only players not in the clubhouse drunk, eating chicken and playing video games are the Manager, the current batter and or baserunners and the on-deck hitter, the BDC RSN On the front burner evolves by late 2014 into two sects, the Athletes and Religion forum run by DavetheKnave that wins several literary awards for excellence in Religious Study and the New York Yankee forum run by a committee of Trolls, all other posters have long been banned by the BDC Moderators who are run by the Trolls. As a side bar, one other branch of the BDC RSN On the front burner starts late in 2012 but ends by mid-2013 because the only poster allowed is Pike and his 17 screen names, he finally gets bored talking to himself and admits himself to the New York Psychiatric Institute on Riverside Drive where he remains for the rest of his life battling multiple personality disorder.

Finally in 2025, the Yankees ARod, Jeter and CC retire........and win 100+ games, the ALE and lose in the first round of the playoffsWink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

[QUOTE]Beni I remember your original avatar, it was good.  Do you still have it? I would not mind you posting it, I miss it.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

For your information.... Smileys-back is an imposter... He is using
    Beni's Avatar and he is violating the Forum's policy.

Sections
Shortcuts