INSIDE INFO on how FARRELL talked to Hanny+Bailey about the CLOSA role!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: INSIDE INFO on how FARRELL talked to Hanny+Bailey about the CLOSA role!

Bailey had a sore biceps...pretty simple call to let Hanny close tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

BPSL, I just read your post about four times now and I still can't decipher it.

Southpaw, please lend me your Rosetta Stone when you're done using it.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

BPSL, I just read your post about four times now and I still can't decipher it.

Southpaw, please lend me your Rosetta Stone when you're done using it.  Thanks.

maybe he should try double spacing :-)

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Every other night?  Every other MONTH for you, probably.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Every other night?  Every other MONTH for you, probably.  :-)

That was mean!

But, funny!! LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well, I looked at it this way. when you fall off a horse, you pick yourself up and get back on. when your chute malfunctions and you get the krap scared outta ya, you get another chute and get back on the plane........when your a closer and you get hurt, to get your confidence back you get put right back into a tight, tense closing situation and you get your mojo back. Joel got his mojo back and I'm sure that Andy was really happy for him to get the save.

In my life time I experienced my first two examples.

as a side note. I love our two japanese relievers. gotta give farrell credit for trying to stick with miller. a great W for the demptstah.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Honestly, I couldnt really understand that 3rd grade writing either, so I just explained to him/her what happened last night and why hanny was closing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Folks he said Farrel uses direct communication with the players and not thru others or the media. He actually sits down with them and explains the situation. Which is in direct oppostion to Valentine last year.

As for using Han last night it was because of a soreness by Bailey not a different approach just an eye to not futher hurting Bailey.

BTW that is also refreshing that a pitcher feels no problem with saying something is wrong. Past years pitchers would not say anything and create a bigger injury issue for themselves.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

somewhere, bobby valentine is rolling over in his lettuce wrap.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There is no way Hanrahan will ever get upset because even if Bailey is named the #1 closer - he gets hurt all the time - so he will never actually be the #1 closer.

Sections
Shortcuts