Insufferable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Insufferable

So after being in embarrassed in the ALCS and WS, softy is back telling we are wrong, the Sox were failure. He has use Obamacare to bash the team and fans. He also does his anti-labor ratnt, ignoring that fact the players are more similar to raw material in his silly baseball teams are factories analogy. He has already start a dump Peavy movement, and wants the Sox to sign a catcher based on political beliefs of said catcher.

This offseason is going to be painful.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Insufferable

Just laugh at the nutjob.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Just enjoy his pain!  LOVE IT!!!!   :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

why deny he is a welcomed poster? u people miss him when he is gone

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not me.  IMHO uring the time he was gone the board improved, if only because we weren't subjected to his pretentions of super-egoism and random negativity. 

I think we all know Softy for what he is.  The problem for those of us who don't want to "listen" to him is that some folks here enjoy his ravings so they encourage him.

I'd prefer that everyone here either manually put him in "Ignore" or at the least mentally ignore what he says.  Then without responses he'd wither up and blow away like so many leaves in the fall.  And that would be a very good thing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not me.  IMHO uring the time he was gone the board improved, if only because we weren't subjected to his pretentions of super-egoism and random negativity. 

I think we all know Softy for what he is.  The problem for those of us who don't want to "listen" to him is that some folks here enjoy his ravings so they encourage him.

I'd prefer that everyone here either manually put him in "Ignore" or at the least mentally ignore what he says.  Then without responses he'd wither up and blow away like so many leaves in the fall.  And that would be a very good thing.

[/QUOTE]

S5 personally I like him... but I ignore 50% of what he says that isn't baseball related...  if anything I would like the BDC to make it impossible to start more than 2 threads a day, now that would be an improvement regardless of the poster!

[/QUOTE]

There's an immediate difference.  I ignore 100% of what he says that isn't baseball related and about 90% of what he says that IS related to baseball.  Why?  Because IMO the guy has no credibility.  One never knows if he's being serious or being a Devil's Advocate.  I at least like to know where a poster is coming from. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

S5 I think u know where he is coming from, thus you could ignore. He is against the team as a whole. However the entertainment value to the forum is 101% over the detriment value. I love it!

softlaw proved during the play-offs he finds no satisfaction in our team being a winner, regardless of the players or front-office, he simply didn't enjoy it. His loss. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

lol. I'll give you 4B's. He isn't nice

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

No matter, his Etch-a-Sketch screen has been wiped clean again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[/QUOTE]Thats akin, to taking your ball & going home !!!  Thats not how DAD taught us to play the game !!   Just saying !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

The ratings or whatever on this site are not down. Where do you get your stats ? As for Softy I wish he'd take his ball, go home, hide in his room and never come out hoping he'd get absorbed into a Black Hole.

As for everyone, why whine about Softy as Shitttt, complain endlessly, etc. Do yourself a favor, end the MADNESS and put the Soft One on IGNORE. He won't go away because he knows that you all will not put him on ignore so he posts his lunacy to get his idiotic jollies.

Off the loser by putting him on IGNORE !!

Hetchless 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to LionSean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol. I'll give you 4B's. He isn't nice

[/QUOTE]

probably southpaw is okay. 4b brings out the worst in people.

[/QUOTE]

agreed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No matter, his Etch-a-Sketch screen has been wiped clean again.

[/QUOTE]

Your taking for granted Softy would be able to figure out how to use the Etch-A-Sketch. It might be beyond his limited mental capacity. 

Just Pokin fun at the SOFT ONE !!

Hetchless

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

People need to quit taking this guy seriously.  He's literally a character, playing the role of an antagonist. Like the  radio shock jock, he doesn't believe 2/3 of what he says.  He only says it to get a rise.

Take him for what he is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People need to quit taking this guy seriously.  He's literally a character, playing the role of an antagonist. Like the  radio shock jock, he doesn't believe 2/3 of what he says.  He only says it to get a rise.

Take him for what he is.

[/QUOTE]

sane post... too bad  most here are incapable of such thought

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

His posts are like herpes. Once you get it you can't get away from it. Cry

[/QUOTE]

one of the greatest non-baseball posts ever posted on this site.  well done sir!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take him for what he is.

[/QUOTE]

He's a Yankees fan that is portraying himself as the worlds greatest Red Sox fan.  I would bet 75 cents that most members of this forum think he is actually a Red Sox fan.

Sections
Shortcuts