Insufferable

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Insufferable

If you put both nit and wit  on ignoramus your BDC thread experience will be much more rewarding. No need to name nit and wit, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Think of it this way, unless you're Bobby Valentine, it is impossible to have had a worse season than Softy did in 2013.  Pumpsie said Lester was a #5, and Doubront a #5 at best, and he was far more accurate than Softy.

Heck, the guy that ridiculed Trey Ball for being a bad outfielder was probably more accurate than Softy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

No matter, his Etch-a-Sketch screen has been wiped clean again.

LMAO!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

S5 I think u know where he is coming from, thus you could ignore. He is against the team as a whole. However the entertainment value to the forum is 101% over the detriment value. I love it!

softlaw proved during the play-offs he finds no satisfaction in our team being a winner, regardless of the players or front-office, he simply didn't enjoy it. His loss. 

Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The board is way better when softy's gone, but I'm at peace with him now - the events of the last two years have thoroughly discredited him and it's been a joy to watch. His lack of enjoyment of the championship run was the final nail in the coffin of his pretense he is a fan of the team. 

He's in here for a lot of reasons but not because he is a fan of the team. That puts him in a very unique category, because the only other non-fans other than him in here are a few Yankee fans. 

Oh, and Pike - who was also conspicuously missing during the championship run. Both are fans of whatever it is they do first and foremost in this forum. 

All I can say is they missed out on a tremendous season - one I and many of us will never forget - but in the process they both made clear exactly who they are and as such, we can move forward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

S5 I think u know where he is coming from, thus you could ignore. He is against the team as a whole. However the entertainment value to the forum is 101% over the detriment value. I love it!

softlaw proved during the play-offs he finds no satisfaction in our team being a winner, regardless of the players or front-office, he simply didn't enjoy it. His loss. 

Wow.

Kim, 

For me these folks who read the Soft One and feel they must respond must also enjoy self flagelation bacause the result is much the same, self endured torture. I just don't get it.

Hetch 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The board is way better when softy's gone, but I'm at peace with him now - the events of the last two years have thoroughly discredited him and it's been a joy to watch. His lack of enjoyment of the championship run was the final nail in the coffin of his pretense he is a fan of the team. 

He's in here for a lot of reasons but not because he is a fan of the team. That puts him in a very unique category, because the only other non-fans other than him in here are a few Yankee fans. 

Oh, and Pike - who was also conspicuously missing during the championship run. Both are fans of whatever it is they do first and foremost in this forum. 

All I can say is they missed out on a tremendous season - one I and many of us will never forget - but in the process they both made clear exactly who they are and as such, we can move forward.

BTS, 

I couldn't agree with you more. When the Trolls are gone and we all know who they are there is much more civil discourse on BDC. When the Trolls like Softy post it seems 80-90% of the emails written back to BDC are folks trying to make a point to said trolls and with no positive results. I guess if one enjoys banging thier head against a brick wall until they bleed profusely, have at it if that's what you enjoy. I've better things to do with my time, like responding to those like yourself, Moon, Jim from Florida, Notin to name a few and others on BDC who make sense whether I agree with thier point of view or not. 

Hetch 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

BTS, 

I couldn't agree with you more. When the Trolls are gone and we all know who they are there is much more civil discourse on BDC. When the Trolls like Softy post it seems 80-90% of the emails written back to BDC are folks trying to make a point to said trolls and with no positive results. I guess if one enjoys banging thier head against a brick wall until the bleed profusely, have at it. I've better things to do with my time, like responding to those on BDC who make sense whether I agree with thier point of view or not.

Hetch 

You and BTS nailed it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Wow.

Kim, 

For me these folks who read the Soft One and feel they must respond must also enjoy self flagelation bacause the result is much the same, self endured torture. I just don't get it.

Hetch 

I agree, Hetch. Posters flock to his threads just to argue with him. If that didn't happen, his threads would just disappear, and he might actually want to find a new Sox board to annoy posters on. Don't know why it's not obvious that the ones who dislike his threads the most, are the ones keeping him and his negative/political threads here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

....and Im going to literally laugh my butt off when Ellsbury accepts a deal and re-signs with Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts