INTERESTING, The Dodgers are 19-26 ??????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: INTERESTING, The Dodgers are 19-26 ??????

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

For a team that has stockpiled  "the best of the best", how is that working out ????  And, how is that nice young man BECKETT$ making out ????

hey rube, beckett's gone; get off his back. an illiterate bigot like yourself has no right to call out anybody.

Interesting.......  Question,  Do you and CONAN share the same basement ????  Just wondering, no big deal !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

My predictions,   Laughing

1. Chris Paul will not resign with the Clippers
    2. Dwight Howard will not resign with the Lakers
    3. Mattingly will get fired by the All-Star break
    4. The Dodgers and Angels will not make the playoffs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

How can a team possibly lose with superstars like Kemp and AGon? Any resident experts care to explain?

It just proves that just because they can put up good numbers, doesnt mean they are a good fit. Gonzo whined about a lot and seemed a bit entitled. CC was a whiner too and couldnt handle the slightest critisism. Both are very good MLB player, but bad fits for Boston.

Beckett should have never been extended in 2010. I said it was a dumb move when the did it during the season. If they waited until the end of the year and they still wanted to foolishly extend him, they would have at least never paid that amount.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

Remember the scorching hot starts by Crawford and Gonzalez? They now have OPS's of .823 and .806. If the Dodgers said we could have Gonzalez back for nothing I wouldn't take him. That has nothing to do with his attitude either. It would be because his power is gone and probably isn't coming back. One of the key reasons that trade with the Dodgers was great was because we got rid of Gonzalez contract. He is maybe a 15 million dollar player making 21 million a year and he is starting to get old too. We may have saved 50 million by getting rid of him alone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to BMav's comment:

Remember the scorching hot starts by Crawford and Gonzalez? They now have OPS's of .823 and .806. If the Dodgers said we could have Gonzalez back for nothing I wouldn't take him. That has nothing to do with his attitude either. It would be because his power is gone and probably isn't coming back. One of the key reasons that trade with the Dodgers was great was because we got rid of Gonzalez contract. He is maybe a 15 million dollar player making 21 million a year and he is starting to get old too. We may have saved 50 million by getting rid of him alone.

I agree. at 21M per he is about a 6+M overpay per year. The Sox completely fleeced LA. I would have been happy just dumping the deals and getting some fringe prospects back to make the deal legit. Taking 2 top 5 pitching prospects and a couple other pieces was crazy. Those new owners have entirely too much money and should rethink their approach when signing high priced players.

Ill take this Sox team of grinders and clear cut baseball guys over the high priced, overpaid players anyday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Dodgers battling more injury than most any team. That being said they are 6 games out of first place. A healthy Greinke/Kershaw could be the best 1-2 punch in baseball. I still believe Hanley, Kemp, Gonzo and Crawford will all hit to norm assuming health. I still consider the Dodgers the favorites to win that division.

Beckett$ ?????   What about Beckett$, "FAT-CAT BECKETT$"  ????

I think Beckett is an average to slightly above average #3 or #4 starter in MLB, albeit over paid from his prior RS contract.

this quote reminds me of those Japanese soldiers living on islands in the 1980s who still thought that wwII was still on.....thanks for the laugh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Dodgers battling more injury than most any team. That being said they are 6 games out of first place. A healthy Greinke/Kershaw could be the best 1-2 punch in baseball. I still believe Hanley, Kemp, Gonzo and Crawford will all hit to norm assuming health. I still consider the Dodgers the favorites to win that division.

I think Beckett is an average to slightly above average #3 or #4 starter in MLB, albeit over paid from his prior RS contract.

this quote reminds me of those Japanese soldiers living on islands in the 1980s who still thought that wwII was still on.....thanks for the laugh

If Backett is a slightly above average #3 or #4, then Dempster should win the Cy Yound Award.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

If Backett is a slightly above average #3 or #4, then Dempster should win the Cy Yound Award.

i actually like Dempster a lot....he wasnt a bargain at his salary but he has pitched well imo....like a 3 should

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

About as good as your posting ability and baseball IQ.

Which is to say...lousy.

Kindly stay "focused" on TOPIC !!!

Hey Bill, kindly inform that jerk Conan that I have him on IGNORE as do many others from what I'm hearing.  The guy doesn't add anything the board except bile and flammage.  I don't think we would miss this guy at all if he just got lost.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

Which is to say...lousy.

Hey Bill, kindly inform that jerk Conan that I have him on IGNORE as do many others from what I'm hearing.  The guy doesn't add anything the board except bile and flammage.  I don't think we would miss this guy at all if he just got lost.

welcome SeabeachFred to the Conan ignore club....I have been onthis site a long time now and he is the only person I have ever put on ignore...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Which is to say...lousy.

welcome SeabeachFred to the Conan ignore club....I have been onthis site a long time now and he is the only person I have ever put on ignore...

Hold on there boys......  Today, our President AKA "BIG O" told us that the war on TERROR is over, we can close GITMO and that we all have to understand & get along with these 3rd world KILLERS........ That being Said, both CONAN & AZZ are two individuals that have a lot of VALUE, they bring a lot to the BOARD......  I bet that if we gave CONAN & AZZZ some "BIG O' STUFF, IE: cell phone, food stamps, free college, EBT card and two trips a year to the home-land, then CONAN & AZZ would become kinder & gentler posters !!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Which is to say...lousy.

Hold on there boys......  Today, our President AKA "BIG O" told us that the war on TERROR is over, we can close GITMO and that we all have to understand & get along with these 3rd world KILLERS........ That being Said, both CONAN & AZZ are two individuals that have a lot of VALUE, they bring a lot to the BOARD......  I bet that if we gave CONAN & AZZZ some "BIG O' STUFF, IE: cell phone, food stamps, free college, EBT card and two trips a year to the home-land, then CONAN & AZZ would become kinder & gentler posters !!!!

Maybe he could buy u a clue.

SON, is that the best you have ??????

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

As for Beckett, he is LA's problem now.   LOL

But I am impressed with Ryu so far.  That fat Korean pitcher has been pretty good so far.   LOL

That's right...you're of Korean background...cool.  I don't blame you for supporting him.  How about Choo.  Is he doing OK?  I wish I had a good recipe for bulgogi.

By the way, I've read about 4 books on the North Korean prison camps... incredible.  It's a shame.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Who will win the Super Bowl?? haha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Who will win the Super Bowl?? haha

Tom Brady will win his fourth Super Bowl this year!!!  Cool

Tom Brady: 6th round, 199th pick.  Damn, still hard to believe.   LOL