Interleague play already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Interleague play already

Why so early and why at all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Interleague play already

With Houston now in the American League, making it 15 teams in both leagues, there's one interleague series all the time.

I don't like. Houston could have stayed in the NL, and we should have done away with interleague. It was OK early, but now I don't care for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

With Houston now in the American League, making it 15 teams in both leagues, there's one interleague series all the time.

I don't like. Houston could have stayed in the NL, and we should have done away with interleague. It was OK early, but now I don't care for it.

if they would standardize the rules interleague play wouldn't be an issue

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Good grief, where you been? The Reds opened the season against LAA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

moving the astro's was about making the divisions even w/ 5 teams

rather than alw having only 4 teams and nlc having 6 

changing the interleague format was necessary so every one could play on the same day

I understand why some in RSN don't like inter league

1) no natural rival (yet)
    2) losing the best DH in BB in some gms

but overall it's still a good draw throughout MLB

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

If Pujols, Fielder, and Trout decided to be DH's would Ortiz be sthe best DH in baseball? Best DH in baseball doesn't mean anything other than you are too usless to play in the field. 

well he holds all the DH records so i still think he'd be considered the ebst DH in the game until someone surpasses those numbers..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

Interleague is starting early?  Ortiz should work out a long term lease in Pawtucket.

more drivel.

Why, do you expect him to play during interleague games played in NL parks?

not right now, but once it's been proven he is healthy i think they play him at 1B at some point during interleague..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Interleague play always brings about the DH issue.  I love to hear people say that the DH should not be in the American League, etc, etc because it is not traditional baseball.

If you feel that way please let us know that you are now the very first person who likes to see a pitcher try to hit (oops-maybe bunt someone to second) and that you have paid your money in the past to go to an NL game specifically to watch a pitcher(s) hit.

Give me guys like David Ortiz hitting over any pitcher striking out or bunting EVERY TIME.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

Interleague play always brings about the DH issue.  I love to hear people say that the DH should not be in the American League, etc, etc because it is not traditional baseball.

If you feel that way please let us know that you are now the very first person who likes to see a pitcher try to hit (oops-maybe bunt someone to second) and that you have paid your money in the past to go to an NL game specifically to watch a pitcher(s) hit.

Give me guys like David Ortiz hitting over any pitcher striking out or bunting EVERY TIME.

+1

pitchers should not be in the batters box. ever.

if they really are gung ho about seeing a pitcher hit then they can slot him into the DH spot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Good grief, where you been? The Reds opened the season against LAA.

beat me to it

Sections
Shortcuts