Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?

What a story this would be. I find it hard to believe LA would take on that much salary, but many media outlets are reporting that just such a deal is in the works. Maybe JH was serious when he talked about cleaning house? Wow, just wow. If true, the Sox would instantly free up in the neighborhood of $55M a year in payroll over night, and that's not counting the other players like Dice that are coming off the books. I'd make it contengent on the Dodgers picking up the tab, I wouldn't buy too much of it off, if any at all. But time will tell. Stay tuned to the Fat Cat Network for more updates. Could be a giant hoax--I doubt it--but it could be. Could also be that Bill806's wildest dreams are coming true. As dad would say, "Son, don't be afraid to reach high and dream far, you just might make it all the way." 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?

I dont see it happening, exam

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is more exciting than anything we have done on the field in a year.  Kind of a strange feeling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Why do both of you enter the room hand-in-hand at the same time? Do you sleep in the same bed also? It is very obvious to the observant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes, dg, it's rather sad that it's come to this. Fat Cat is due to move on, Crawford never fit in, Gonzalez was never clutch (in spite of his impressinve RISP Avg.), and need I mention the Ex-Cardinal? This could be a disastrous trade, or it could vastly shorten the recovery time for this team if the money is spent wisely in the years to come. Time will tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?:
    [QUOTE]Why do both of you enter the room hand-in-hand at the same time? Do you sleep in the same bed also? It is very obvious to the observant.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Obvious to the stupid, the trolls and the crap stirrers as well, or so it would seem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?:
    [QUOTE]Why do both of you enter the room hand-in-hand at the same time? Do you sleep in the same bed also? It is very obvious to the observant.

Paranoia, self destroyah

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Eighty Three million if you include Youkillis and Dice K's deal as well as Puntos. Frees a lot of money next year. They also gave their other first baseman Larrs Anderson for nothing at the trade deadline who would have been the first baseman by default once Gonzalez was traded. In response to "Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?": [QUOTE]What a story this would be. I find it hard to believe LA would take on that much salary, but many media outlets are reporting that just such a deal is in the works. Maybe JH was serious when he talked about cleaning house? Wow, just wow. If true, the Sox would instantly free up in the neighborhood of $55M a year in payroll over night, and that's not counting the other players like Dice that are coming off the books. I'd make it contengent on the Dodgers picking up the tab, I wouldn't buy too much of it off, if any at all. But time will tell. Stay tuned to the Fat Cat Network for more updates. Could be a giant hoax--I doubt it--but it could be. Could also be that Bill806's wildest dreams are coming true. As dad would say, "Son, don't be afraid to reach high and dream far, you just might make it all the way."  Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Eighty Three million if you include Youkillis and Dice K's deal as well as Puntos. Frees a lot of money next year. They also gave their other first baseman Larrs Anderson for nothing at the trade deadline. In response to "Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Thanks AL, I wasn't sure what the exact numbers were, but that sounds right. And not just next year, it also eliminates the albatross hanging around our necks for the next 5 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Examiner and J-Bay always seem to get done with their softball games at the same minute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Examiner and J-Bay always seem to get done with their softball games at the same minute.

Pike, if you have any memory cells left in your pea brain, you'll remember that I posted weeks ago that our summer season was over, and fall ball doesn't start for another two weeks. I'm not playing, and when fall ball starts, it will be on Monday and Tuesday nights, not Friday. I am, in fact, sitting on my couch in Indiana writing you on my laptop. On my left hand, there is an ipad with the Sox game on it. In front of me there is a 47" tv with the Reds/Cardinals game on it. Jbay is in Connecticut, probably watching the Sox on his tv. I doubt he's watching the Reds game, and I don't know if he owns an ipad. He does, I believe, own an iphone, which I--by the way--do NOT own, although I do own an ipod, and on it I currently have the Reds radio broadcast--albeit muted at the moment.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

why do you bother, exam? he's just trying to invoke a response. Dont like Agone in this trade. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

J-Bay and Examiner have never disagreed on one single thing. Two peas in a pod.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]J-Bay and Examiner have never disagreed on one single thing. Two peas in a pod.

thank you, pike. I take that as a compliment!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]J-Bay and Examiner have never disagreed on one single thing. Two peas in a pod.

Is this all you have left pike, as you face extinction in the coming purge? Your kind will have no place in the New World Forum. BTW, jbay and I disagree vociferously on Eli Manning. So if we're the same person, we have a personality split that rivals yours.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]why do you bother, exam? he's just trying to invoke a response. Dont like Agone in this trade. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Woe, woe to the inhabitants of the forum. Like Satan, he's come down "with great wrath, for he knoweth his time is short."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Is A-GONE? Are That Fat Cat and the Ex-Cardinal about to CRAW-L off?:
    [QUOTE]What a story this would be. I find it hard to believe LA would take on that much salary, but many media outlets are reporting that just such a deal is in the works. Maybe JH was serious when he talked about cleaning house? Wow, just wow. If true, the Sox would instantly free up in the neighborhood of $55M a year in payroll over night, and that's not counting the other players like Dice that are coming off the books. I'd make it contengent on the Dodgers picking up the tab, I wouldn't buy too much of it off, if any at all. But time will tell. Stay tuned to the Fat Cat Network for more updates. Could be a giant hoax--I doubt it--but it could be. Could also be that Bill806's wildest dreams are coming true. As dad would say, "Son, don't be afraid to reach high and dream far, you just might make it all the way." 
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]Thats a B I N G O !!!!  Dad would be so proud of his son..... He always said.........  "SON, you have the ability to see things as they are, and ask why not" !!!!!!    What a trade, I feel like I am 13 years old again....  Great Job BEN C>..... Go $-OX   !!!!!