Is AGon playing hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Is AGon playing hurt?

He just doesn't look at all like himself up there and I'm sure nobody is more upset than Adrian himself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Is AGon playing hurt?

He had better be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He looks like his timing is off and always looks frustrated with his mechanics after he hits a pitch right to some one when he knows he usually drives the ball. he hasn't been going the other way either, which is the main reason I think his timing is off. I haven't heard of anything bothering him, but you never know if he may have tweaked his shoulder a little working out. But he looks frustrated, he isn't one to panic and show signs of anger but he has to be wondering what the hell is going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Is AGon playing hurt?:
    He just doesn't look at all like himself up there and I'm sure nobody is more upset than Adrian himself.
    Posted by craze4sox

he has to be. he's 0-8 today. sarcastically have to blame it on something right? how's Jeter doing this year? that's for Smiley boy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Is AGon playing hurt?:
    He had better be.
    Posted by devildavid

Beat me to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

He looks like his timing is off and always looks frustrated with his mechanics after he hits a pitch right to some one when he knows he usually drives the ball. he hasn't been going the other way either, which is the main reason I think his timing is off. I haven't heard of anything bothering him, but you never know if he may have tweaked his shoulder a little working out. But he looks frustrated, he isn't one to panic and show signs of anger but he has to be wondering what the hell is going on.
    Posted by freediro

Everyone has bad games and struggles through slumps but I wouldn't be surprised if something is wrong.  Strange swing and very little power

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Enough with the excuses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I once read somewhere that if your timing is off at the plate, that it can also lead to effecting your ability to run out ground balls

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I once read somewhere that if your timing is off at the plate, that it can also lead to effecting your ability to run out ground balls
    Posted by andrewmitch

Actually, that is his sprint speed.   Usain Bolt and Adrian have vey little in common...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Posted by andrewmitch

Good one andre :) Ok, lets just say hes in a funk like most of the team.  Pitching and more pitching is the only way to start reversing our fortunes.  Theo definately didn't leave this club the way we handed it over to him.  Two rings are great but his past five years as GM and all the injuries have left this club a mess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSNS14. Show RSNS14's posts

It's God's will he stinks right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

This is defintely a year to write-off to the mess that Theo left.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

he's playing bad...not hurt...why is it now that everytime someone stinks up the place, he has to be hurt?....i guess i didnt realize i was playing hurt all those years in Lil League!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There is no way he is playing hurt.

You actually have to care about baseball in order to play hurt.

Gonzalez doesn't care at all and would never play hurt.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Is AGon playing hurt? : Actually, that is his sprint speed.   Usain Bolt and Adrian have vey little in common...
    Posted by notin

Oh I don't know. I think Gonzalez might finish in a dead heat on a spring from home to first.

Of course, Bolt is going to first by way of third base and second base.Tongue Out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

i don't know if a-gone's playing hurt but he seems to be morphing into jd drew. anyways, it hurts me to watch him play.
    Posted by mryazz

I compared his 2nd half last year to Billy Muellar and I got killed for it.  How I would love to have Billy Muellar today!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

There is no way he is playing hurt. You actually have to care about baseball in order to play hurt. Gonzalez doesn't care at all and would never play hurt.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Actually, he played all of 2010 with a shoulder that required surgery.

Do I have to correct you on everything?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

There are no excuses. NONE. He is in the lineup and breathing. Agarn is asleep at the wheel.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Oh. Everyone hates Adrian now. OK. Adrian had a bad night. It happens. I'd worry if it continues that way, but I would still support him. I sometimes wonder if people expect their team to win every game.

And FTR I hate the new statistics that the announcers keep bringing up when they include last season. Last season is last season. How is anyone to be expected to move on when it's all being lumped together?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

Enough with the excuses.
    Posted by dgalehouse

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,and AMEN!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Is AGon playing hurt? : I compared his 2nd half last year to Billy Muellar and I got killed for it.  How I would love to have Billy Muellar today!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch

Why?

He's 41 years old and hasn't played baseball in 6 years...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

he's playing bad...not hurt...why is it now that everytime someone stinks up the place, he has to be hurt?....i guess i didnt realize i was playing hurt all those years in Lil League!
    Posted by georom4

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,and AMEN!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

There is no way he is playing hurt. You actually have to care about baseball in order to play hurt. Gonzalez doesn't care at all and would never play hurt.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,and AMEN!!

Sections
Shortcuts