Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS?

At his age and putting up the offensive numbers thus far, DJ has earned the votes he will undoubtedly get.
    that being said, when does HGH testing start?  ;)
    jk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS?:
    [QUOTE]At his age and putting up the offensive numbers thus far, DJ has earned the votes he will undoubtedly get. that being said, when does HGH testing start?  ;) jk
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]grrrrrrrr...:-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS? : btw the way, you've been gone awhile, did you get hitched already??...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]Not yet jete. Big day is getting close. Bride to be is in the process of doing my house over. Construction crews have pushed me out of the way. I will be out of country for most of June. Maybe when I return there be a return of sanity concerning the ALE. Both our teams are paid to play better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]At his age and putting up the offensive numbers thus far, DJ has earned the votes he will undoubtedly get. that being said, when does HGH testing start?  ;) jk
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

You have proven your intellect; demented if any. Check Canseco's book for a rebuttal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Great time to trade this super OBP and defensive whiz..........................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS? : You have proven your intellect; demented if any. Check Canseco's book for a rebuttal.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

oh brother.  we gonna have at it again NH?  JFC was the jk and smiley face not indication enough that i was just pulling legs???  my intellect is good enough to see that DJ's helmet still fits fine but that Tex' appears to get smaller each day....
    now go back to sukkingg off that baffoon of a manager....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Aviles the frontrunner to start the AS at SS? : oh brother.  we gonna have at it again NH?  JFC was the jk and smiley face not indication enough that i was just pulling legs???  my intellect is good enough to see that DJ's helmet still fits fine but that Tex' appears to get smaller each day.... now go back to sukkingg off that baffoon of a manager....
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]

Got it; and in that case, I apologize.