is beckett in la right now for his physical?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan28. Show redsoxfan28's posts

is beckett in la right now for his physical?

i havent heard anything of him leaving to take his physical yet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: is beckett in la right now for his physical?

Someone needs to drive around local LA hospitals looking in the dumpsters for KFC wrappers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Beckett may start for LA this weekend against the Marlins and I would expect AGon in the lineup today for the Dodgers. 
    Punto will be at home with a NL  team. I don't know whose idea it was to include him in the trade--I would say Mattingly.

Hopefully we'll get a look ay Loney tonight at 1 B for the Sox. Perhaps a change of atmosphere may be a motivator for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

In Response to Re: is beckett in la right now for his physical?:
    [QUOTE]Beckett may start for LA this weekend against the Marlins and I would expect AGon in the lineup today for the Dodgers.  Punto will be at home with a NL  team. I don't know whose idea it was to include him in the trade--I would say Mattingly. Hopefully we'll get a look ay Loney tonight at 1 B for the Sox. Perhaps a change of atmosphere may be a motivator for him.
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

I think anyone playing today may be a little too fast.  MLB has to sign-off on it too...I think tomorrow or maybe Monday is more realistic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I don't think they have physicals - maybe just exchange medical records???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

According to Boston sportsnet Beckett nor Crawford have even been contacted yet to OK the trade. medicals are being exchanged. I would think with the contracts and money involved, MLB will have to approve it, also

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]According to Boston sportsnet Beckett nor Crawford have even been contacted yet to OK the trade. medicals are being exchanged. I would think with the contracts and money involved, MLB will have to approve it, also
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

tune into Comcast/98.5 @ 9AM I guess

maybe the Sox could trade their medical team to LA too just in time for the physicals!???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think they have physicals - maybe just exchange medical records???
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

This is correct

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is beckett in la right now for his physical? : This is correct
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

that's great news - that means the Dodgers get our Medical Staff's Paperwork!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Beckett is giving instructions to Allied Van Lines from the KFC corporate jet which is frying him to LA even now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is beckett in la right now for his physical? : that's great news - that means the Dodgers get our Medical Staff's Paperwork!!!!!!!

I'm sure their Dr's are looking at the Sox med staff's paperwork and thinking, jeez these Dr's are a mess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett is giving instructions to Allied Van Lines from the KFC corporate jet which is frying him to LA even now.
    Posted by stillgridlocked[/QUOTE]

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is beckett in la right now for his physical? : I'm sure their Dr's are looking at the Sox med staff's paperwork and thinking, jeez these Dr's are a mess.
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

exactly! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think they have physicals - maybe just exchange medical records???

Also they are waiting for Beckett to approve the trade since he is a 10/5 guy.  And also the salaries for each guy are part of the discussion.  Best solution is to have Boston to pay all four Boston guys just for the rest of the season while the dodgers will start paying them for the rest of the career.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts