Is Betts sick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Is Betts sick?

So. Mookie plays a huge role in getting the team out of their doldrums, and he is now a platoon player? A right hander takes the mound, and he's on the bench? For Carp? Tells me John Farrell is using R/L stats to determine his best chances of winning? In the Boston Braves 1914 championship year, Rabbit Maranville hit about .250, was all of 5 foot five, wrighed about 145, and batted 4th in the line up. He last about 23 years and was runner up MVP!

Value won't necessarily be found in other peoples' stats, John. Using a pinch hitter in a left/right situation is one thig. Who plays the whole 9 innings is what counts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Is Betts sick?

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So. Mookie plays a huge role in getting the team out of their doldrums, and he is now a platoon player? A right hander takes the mound, and he's on the bench? For Carp? Tells me John Farrell is using R/L stats to determine his best chances of winning? In the Boston Braves 1914 championship year, Rabbit Maranville hit about .250, was all of 5 foot five, wrighed about 145, and batted 4th in the line up. He last about 23 years and was runner up MVP!

Value won't necessarily be found in other peoples' stats, John. Using a pinch hitter in a left/right situation is one thig. Who plays the whole 9 innings is what counts.

[/QUOTE]

Farkell tends to over manage. I'm sure he has no idea what momentum means.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Rabbit Maranville deserves a monument!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dublin-red-sox. Show dublin-red-sox's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yeah couldn’t agree more that Farrell hasn’t a clue. he’s been here 1 full season and won the world series. After inheriting a team that came last mind you. He’s clueless, no idea about momentum.

my god. You couldn’t dream this up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Very funny, Zac. I wish I had the skill level to move pictures onto my posts; I'm sure it would make me more popular than I already am.

thanks 

LOL I'm sure it would

Would you be so kind to send me the step-by-step instructions in accomplishing this complicated procedure? If you don't want to, I completely understand.

I wouldn't mine

except 4 we both know I would end up regretting it ;-)

kidding aside I'm not sure what U want to know

to post a pic off the net is easy

just C&P the addy and paste it in the source window that appears once you click on 2

''insert/edit image '' icon near smileys

to post a pic from your files it must be published 1st

I use photobucket

or fotoflexer that allows you to add captions and do other things as well

http://fotoflexer.com/" rel="nofollow">http://fotoflexer.com/

any other Q's hit me at

pinstripezac@yahoo.com

Speaking of pictures, I miss the "Put your own caption under the picture." That was great fun.

yeah that was fun

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to dublin-red-sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah couldn’t agree more that Farrell hasn’t a clue. he’s been here 1 full season and won the world series. After inheriting a team that came last mind you. He’s clueless, no idea about momentum.

[/QUOTE]

Please leave religion out of your posts. Btw, your dog looks overweight; maybe it's just the picture.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Very funny, Zac. I wish I had the skill level to move pictures onto my posts; I'm sure it would make me more popular than I already am.

thanks 

LOL I'm sure it would

Would you be so kind to send me the step-by-step instructions in accomplishing this complicated procedure? If you don't want to, I completely understand.

I wouldn't mine

except 4 we both know I would end up regretting it ;-)

kidding aside I'm not sure what U want to know

to post a pic off the net is easy

just C&P the addy and paste it in the source window that appears once you click on 2

''insert/edit image '' icon near smileys

to post a pic from your files it must be published 1st

I use photobucket

or fotoflexer that allows you to add captions and do other things as well

http://fotoflexer.com/" rel="nofollow">http://fotoflexer.com/" rel="nofollow">http://fotoflexer.com/" rel="nofollow">http://fotoflexer.com/" rel="nofollow">http://fotoflexer.com/

any other Q's hit me at

pinstripezac@yahoo.com

Speaking of pictures, I miss the "Put your own caption under the picture." That was great fun.

yeah that was fun

I modified my other post; I was kidding about the instructions, but thanks. I'll try it and see what happens.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Farrell has a lot of Francona in him but won't be able to control the fate of guys like Carp, Gomes, Drew, Nava and others much longer.  If any of these guys are your favorite players enjoy watching them now because the face of this team will begin to change drastically after the season.  With that said I agree, it should be the youngsters playing at this point in all situations against both left and right hand pitching.  We know what the vets can do but need to know what the kids have much more moving forward.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dublin-red-sox. Show dublin-red-sox's posts

[/QUOTE]

Please leave religion out of your posts. Btw, your dog looks overweight; maybe it's just the picture.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

religion? you mean the term "my god". I figure if i say my heavens you'll be raging . dear lord. Hows that?

and please leave my dog out of your posts. he likes to eat and sleep. not necessarily in that order. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he is only hitting .207.  Farrell is trying to put a better line up with guys that is hitting well as well they can play good defense.  Betts is right now sort of struggling.    Relax kid!!  he is only 21 or maybe 20 years old kid....

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts