Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?

Crawford and Gonzalez is disgusting!I would prefer Texeira over Gonzalez any day.Texiera is a better offesnive and defenseive player than Gonzalez.The season is more than 10% gone and Gonzalez has one HR while Texeria Has at least six ,and is a better clutch hitter with runners in scoring position.Crawford is a joke,probably worst player in MLB right now.What a waste,He is worse than Julio Lugo was and has a rediculous contract.I think he sucks and stinks and should be booed out of town.Sorry Red Sox of 2011!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Re: Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?

One more for your TROLL list. Ignore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

N-n-n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.

Fie on you and your flawed analogies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Wow, I looked at this guy's other posts and he might be the worst troll on the forum. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In Response to Re: Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?:
    You are a doooosh.  What exactly has Gonzalez done to incur such wrath?  He is hitting .275.  I guess you are trying to be provocative.
    Posted by jimdavis

Exactly...nothing wrong with Gonzo's start, except that I think some people were expecting him to be Babe Ruth or Ted Williams reincarnated. He's hitting better than most on the team despite the fact that he has yet to truly catch fire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?:
    Crawford and Gonzalez is disgusting!I would prefer Texeira over Gonzalez any day.Texiera is a better offesnive and defenseive player than Gonzalez.The season is more than 10% gone and Gonzalez has one HR while Texeria Has at least six ,and is a better clutch hitter with runners in scoring position.Crawford is a joke,probably worst player in MLB right now.What a waste,He is worse than Julio Lugo was and has a rediculous contract.I think he sucks and stinks and should be booed out of town.Sorry Red Sox of 2011!
    Posted by DEBeardsr

Sorry for the insult.  Sarcastically, no harm intended but you're a bloody idiot. Find a hole and crawl in, please, pretty please and don't come out until, lets say Dec 31, 3001. Troll, Troll, Troll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Of all the threads to start my day off with - yeesh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Surprised that Burrito didn't shake hands with Debeardsh? He loves trolls you know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Go back to being glum Andrew - you tool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

DEBeardsr? Break the Prozacs in half next time pal!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Posted by DEBeardsr

They is?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by DEBeardsr
    This has to go in the nomination pool for lamest post of the year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Gonzo and Crawford....another Lugo and Renteria???? really????

Even if both of them lower numbers this season, I would bet it would be due to their poor starts and for the most part of the season their production will equate to what they normally have produced the last couple years....IMHO.  Even if thats the case both are signed for nearly a decade, both are young, and are here to help this team for years to come not just in 2011.  So lets relax, they have plenty of time to fit in.  Anyone else see those left field warning track outs by Gonzo tonight??? that will be a HR at fenway. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

carnie, it probably is the lamest of the year, and yet I think this guy has the potential  in him for even greater lameness.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria?:
    In Response to Is Crawford and gonzalez another Lugo and Renteria? : They is?
    Posted by LloydDobler

Perfect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton6. Show TheGreatAnton6's posts

Undecided

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I am Edgar Renteria.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Yes, clearly they is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

texiera has more power , same on defense gonzelez is a better all around hitter if you look at the power yes anything else no. dont forget agone is coming off shoulder surgery lets give him some time he has what 7 doubles. another yankee troll invading  redsox space.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lugo and Rentaria were this good? hehehe

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Debeardsr must be sent to a concentration camp in North Korea for his stupidity. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by DEBeardsr
      SON, AFTER 72 POSTS,  PLEASE SPARE ME/US AS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASEBALL !!!   WHAT SAY YOU ???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

No,neither Crawford or Gonzalez are Shortstops.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

OP, obviously i'm not a Sox fan, but c'mon LUGO???.....jeez, not even on his best day could he be AG...

Sections
Shortcuts