Is Felix Hernandez just bored?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: Is Felix Hernandez just bored?

In Response to Re: Is Felix Hernandez just bored?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Felix Hernandez just bored? : I'm happy about this too, but what does that have to do with thread?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Nothing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

So basically, you're teasing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]So basically, you're teasing.

By saying the Yankees win and that Mariano looked great?  Absolutely not, everyone on the board knows I'm a Yankee fan and I don't hide my enthusiasm for the team I root for because this is Boston.Com.  I'm very fair in all my postings and I've maintained that I feel the Sox are going to the playoffs this year despite their slow start, however when it comes to the Yankees I don't tamper my enthusiasm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Grady Sizemore anyone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Grady Sizemore anyone?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

He came back strong today.....I'm glad to see that I like Sizemore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Felix Hernandez just bored? : By saying the Yankees win and that Mariano looked great?  Absolutely not, everyone on the board knows I'm a Yankee fan and I don't hide my enthusiasm for the team I root for because this is Boston.Com.  I'm very fair in all my postings and I've maintained that I feel the Sox are going to the playoffs this year despite their slow start, however when it comes to the Yankees I don't tamper my enthusiasm.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but it didn't belong here. Start another thread if you're so enthusiastic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Felix Hernandez just bored? : Perhaps, but it didn't belong here. Start another thread if you're so enthusiastic.

Steven......things get posted on threads all the time that are not exactly what the thread was about.  Don't take this too seriously and don't tell me what to do.