is it just me??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

is it just me??

or does hanrahan suck?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: is it just me??

In response to rusco's comment:

or does hanrahan suck?

I don't think so

I'm sure there is a good reason

why they handed him the closer job B4 ST even started

besides how could ''the best BP'' have a closer that suk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I was really hoping ramaham would be a shutdown closer so I could say "it's time to drop the hammer". I'm not ready to give up on him yet, but Farrell made the right move pulling him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I was really hoping ramaham would be a shutdown closer so I could say "it's time to drop the hammer". I'm not ready to give up on him yet, but Farrell made the right move pulling him.

Excellent move by Farrell. Tito would have left him in until the game was out of reach while citing the fact that he did not want to lose him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

Excellent move by Farrell. Tito would have left him in until the game was out of reach while citing the fact that he did not want to lose him.

you're correct. pulling hanrahan was a managerial move. tito, who wouldn't know the difference between a managerial movement and a bowel movement, would have left him in.

Are you guys referring to tito, he of two rings?

This was Hanranhan's third straight poor showing, so while it's was a very good decision to pull him it was a no brainer from where I sit...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

May not be too long before Hammer-sham is replaced by Bailey.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

Tito?

He has been gone now for how long?

CONAN- the "barb"arian.

Sections
Shortcuts