In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NLU75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think it would be awesome if POTUS threw out the first pitch.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly,  any POTUS. I was not a big fan of President Bush but I'd love to have him throw out the first pitch. People are really sad these days.

the president of the USA should not throw out the first pitch if he throws like a girl. If you don't believe me look at him throwing out the first pitch for the White Sox. It kind of disrespects his office

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, one of the first things a POTUS should be briefed on is his first-pitch throwing mechanics.  How are we supposed to respect a leader who looks like he has never even see America's Pasttime being played.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe because he's honest, intelligent, a good husband and father, a Rhodes Scholar and a person who cares about his country.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Is it possible that the President of The United States could

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

throw out the first pitch tonight. He is in town for an early speech today. I ask this because as of now, the person has not been named to throw out the first pitch.

[/QUOTE]

No !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He would make a terrible throw and then blame it on Bush!

[/QUOTE]

Or Bush would move the pitchers mound to the triangle in center field, and conservatives would spend the next five years complaining that he can't even get one over the plate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please NO. He's inspired enough disasters as it is.

[/QUOTE]

YES ! .....And do you think  that you can move to another country and live much better? Why are you still here if the grass is way greener on the other side. Why not be happy and just move on?  Russia would take you  Maybe China ? Cuba? Let us know how happy you are ? Do you think the real disaster is the guy you see in the mirror ? I'm not an Obama fan but just feel how lucky i am to live in this country.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    And what disasters are you talking about, dummy!

YES ! .....And do you think  that you can move to another country and live much better? Why are you still here if the grass is way greener on the other side. Why not be happy and just move on?  Russia would take you  Maybe China ? Cuba? Let us know how happy you are ? Do you think the real disaster is the guy you see in the mirror ? I'm not an Obama fan but just feel how lucky i am to live in this country.

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Maybe he is coming to Boston for a BEER SUMMIT & a round of GOLF !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

had the opportunity to meet him in Chatham a few year's back.  talked some CC baseball league.  I could tell baseball wasn't his favorite sport but the man knows sports.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly,  any POTUS. I was not a big fan of President Bush but I'd love to have him throw out the first pitch. People are really sad these days.

the president of the USA should not throw out the first pitch if he throws like a girl. If you don't believe me look at him throwing out the first pitch for the White Sox. It kind of disrespects his office

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, one of the first things a POTUS should be briefed on is his first-pitch throwing mechanics.  How are we supposed to respect a leader who looks like he has never even see America's Pasttime being played.

[/QUOTE]

I don't care if a POTUS can throw a baseball or shoot a basketball or perform any athletic feat.  But if you can't, know your limits and don't try.  Even allowing for the flak jacket he was undoubtedly wearing, that was an embarassment.  Very obvious Obama had never played the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm not exactly the biggest Obama hater but he needs to stay the heck out of Fenway....dude has no luck or good vibes around him lately. 

.....Unless he wants to sit in the Cardinals dugout, then I'm cool with it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

Our insurance went up 40% because of obamacare, we lost that plan, were able to get another one for and extra $200.00 a month.  That's on top of the 40% increase.

He told us if we liked our insurance we could keep it, period, no one would take it away from us.

What he didn't tell us is we could keep our insurace if it complied with the new regulations in obamacare.  He lied to us.  He should be impeached.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!  

I still shudder at the thought of Americans being executed in Benghazi while the commander and chief of the 'corpse' called for a stand-down when people were begging for help....disgusting is the only word that comes to mind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fisk and Tiant are throwing out the first pitch, they will not be wearing Mom jeans.

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe because he's honest, intelligent, a good husband and father, a Rhodes Scholar and a person who cares about his country.

[/QUOTE]

By honest (Fast and Furious), do you mean (keep your doctor/plan) how he is (IRS) honest and transparent (Benghazi) about everything (NSA) that goes on in his administration?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

Our insurance went up 40% because of obamacare, we lost that plan, were able to get another one for and extra $200.00 a month.  That's on top of the 40% increase.

He told us if we liked our insurance we could keep it, period, no one would take it away from us.

What he didn't tell us is we could keep our insurace if it complied with the new regulations in obamacare.  He lied to us.  He should be impeached.

[/QUOTE]

I wear the bumper sticker which says exactly that.  I hope you have one too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

I heard he was coming to Boston for some of our famous CHOWDAA & Seafood at LEGAL Seafood !!

[/QUOTE]

Again Bill, he would deny any knowledge of it once leaving the restaurant using his usual tactic that we've all come to know and love so well. "Plausable Deniability".

And to think I actually voted for him. Boy did I screw up !!

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for admitting that.  The american people have been blinded by this man and his schemes.  I hope more feel like you so that we can put our ship a-right.  I'm being sincere.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you been keeping up with the news lately?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By honest (Fast and Furious), do you mean (keep your doctor/plan) how he is (IRS) honest and transparent (Benghazi) about everything (NSA) that goes on in his administration?

[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about the disrespect he showed to Netanyahu?...one of our only friends in the middle east.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ampoule~

Exciting times in red sox nation!  

I don't have the bumber sticker but we do get a bill for $2,200.00 a month for insurance.  Maybe I should tape a copy of that on my bumper sticker.

Sox in six!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Love to see the Pres in Fenway...any president

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ampoule~

I don't have the bumber sticker but we do get a bill for $2,200.00 a month for insurance.  Maybe I should tape a copy of that on my bumper sticker.

Sox in six!

[/QUOTE]

$2,200.00??? ...incredible!!

Yes, very exciting times.  I saw the post game interview with Ross the other night.  I was totally impressed by his honesty, peronality, and lack of ego.  I really can see how he has the respect of his teammates.

God Bless America...I just pray it's not too late to turn it around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ampoule~

Sox in six!

[/QUOTE]

$2,200.00??? ...incredible!!

Yes, very exciting times.  I saw the post game interview with Ross the other night.  I was totally impressed by his honesty, peronality, and lack of ego.  I really can see how he has the respect of his teammates.

God Bless America...I just pray it's not too late to turn it around.

[/QUOTE]

Our insurance is like another house payment, and it's not even that good.  Prayer is the key to turning our country around.  There are so many progressives in high office it will take a modern day miracle to change things.  With God all things are possible!

Sox in six!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I opened this out of curiosity, and it was every bit as absurd as I predicted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

I opened this out of curiosity, and it was every bit as absurd as I predicted.

[/QUOTE]

We hate to dissapoint Wink

Sections
Shortcuts