Is it possible that the President of The United States could

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Is it possible that the President of The United States could

throw out the first pitch tonight. He is in town for an early speech today. I ask this because as of now, the person has not been named to throw out the first pitch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Is it possible that the President of The United States could

Please NO. He's inspired enough disasters as it is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Fisk and Tiant are throwing out the first pitch, they will not be wearing Mom jeans.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Doesn't matter much what you say dude. I eat in Indian restaurants with people wearing turbines. The first place I go in Bangkok each time is the Muslim section and eat at their establishments.  I listen to folk music from the Middle East some night s when I am relaxing. I wish it were safe to visit Baghdad.

Again, this is a forum on the Internet. You want to take peoples comments to the max and call them ignorant and then try to say the mentality is the same for getting people killed outside of convenient stores after 9/11... up to you. I don't give a fuzz.

I know myself, I am not racist. And yes we should focus on any one who looks dangerous and that involves stereo-typing. I did not say kill them or beat them. 

I made the post half with Don Rickles in mind. So really please take your 'ignorant' comment and stick it.

HAHAHA you're like that guy that says "no it's cool....I know a black guy" 

this isn't the first time you've come in here and made bigot like comments.  

You can tell me to stick it alllllllll you want but I will tell any bigot they are a bigot when they make a stupid comment whether it be on the internet or on the streets to their face. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fisk and Tiant are throwing out the first pitch, they will not be wearing Mom jeans.

[/QUOTE]

not them...they both were on the WS that lost game 7 at home during 1975 WS.   dont let them jinxed the sox again!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Obama is expexted to leave Boston, before the start of the game

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I've obviously offended you, yet you've probably not had one intelligent thought to the constant insults you spit out left and right whether it be a bigot comment like today or attacking other posters.  If you wanna stop being offended then stop being such a xenophobe. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

So than man who is against racial profiling (in terms of terrorism only) should come to Boston and throw out the first pitch? Why would we want him to do that?

Im through shaking down 85 year old black or white American woman and letting the turbans prance through the turnstiles chanting their songs....

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you meant to do this, but it's very difficult to find the plausible segway from the president's possible visit to Fenway to a debate about 'profiling,' with respect to possilb terrorists in an airport??  Perhaps I missed the obvious segway?

Any other time, your basic point would find a welcome port for debate.   Most understand the absurdity of giving special scrutiny to 3 yr. old swedish girls in braided pigtails and wheelchair bound blue haired grandmothers during airport security checks.  In isolation, this would of course be a legitimate point of debate.  In the context of a debate as to the relative merits of this president throwing out a first pitch in game 6 of the World Series at Fenway, it's very difficult to see where you make the leap?

Again, in isolation one can make a very strong point that this president often treats allies and ordinary Americans with disdain, while bending over backward rhetorically when talking about Radical Islamic Terrorist.  Rhetorically, this president is loath to avoid using adjective 'radical' in the same sentence as Islamic or Terrorist.  Fair enough.

It simply seems a non sequitur when discussing this president making an appearance at Fenway.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

woops!@  That was quick......   There & then it's gone baby gone....

Yikes! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i think it would be awesome if POTUS threw out the first pitch.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly,  any POTUS. I was not a big fan of President Bush but I'd love to have him throw out the first pitch. People are really sad these days.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I heard he was coming to Boston for some of our famous CHOWDAA & Seafood at LEGAL Seafood !!

Again Bill, he would deny any knowledge of it once leaving the restaurant using his usual tactic that we've all come to know and love so well. "Plausable Deniability".

And to think I actually voted for him. Boy did I screw up !!

Hetch 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/Q

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please NO. He's inspired enough disasters as it is.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to NLU75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly,  any POTUS. I was not a big fan of President Bush but I'd love to have him throw out the first pitch. People are really sad these days.

the president of the USA should not throw out the first pitch if he throws like a girl. If you don't believe me look at him throwing out the first pitch for the White Sox. It kind of disrespects his office

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, one of the first things a POTUS should be briefed on is his first-pitch throwing mechanics.  How are we supposed to respect a leader who looks like he has never even see America's Pasttime being played.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

He would make a terrible throw and then blame it on Bush!

Sections
Shortcuts