Is it time to start believing in Crawford?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford?

In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : There was no attempt to invade anyone's privacy. It was screennames of Yankee fans who post here, showing that they post on other Sox forums. Screennames are not private.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Er, disagree. He was trying to find out exactly who I was, in order to carry out one of his crackpot agendas, likely concocted because he was bored. It was some guy names Steven so-and-so (I forget his last name, but I could look it up; by coincidence to your earlier posts, it was an Italian name). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : If I have to make a public apology for Denis Diderot, that's pretty serious.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Who is that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Who is that?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Look up my signature. You might hate me after you do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Look up my signature. You might hate me after you do.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Doubt it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Doubt it
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]We'll see....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

How do I find it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Try quoting my signature, you know. Highlight it and control C. Then paste it into google, Denis will come right up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Er, disagree. He was trying to find out exactly who I was, in order to carry out one of his crackpot agendas, likely concocted because he was bored. It was some guy names Steven so-and-so (I forget his last name, but I could look it up; by coincidence to your earlier posts, it was an Italian name). 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

He was looking up screennames on other Sox boards. Like I said, there was a guy named Steven that was friends with the other known screennames that he apparently thought was you. He didn't seem to be trying to find out exactly who you were at all. He was looking up screennames.

You have always acted as if he somehow revealed personal information of you. Give it a rest already. You said it wasn't you. If it wasn't you then try to move on.

I will say this. Yankee fans here try to keep the heat on Pike who they don't like, like the heat on Beni because he posted about the Yankees. They kept the heat going on Beni, with Mikey creating obvious mocking screennames that you kept saying were Beni, which was ridiculous, until he was removed. I, personally, feel that Yankee fans have too much control here over how posters they don't like are treated. If your so annoyed with Sox fans posting on a Sox board, maybe you should just find a Yankee board and post there.

I'm sick of being called Pike by Yankee fans/trolls here. Yankee fans/trolls should not be here insulting Sox fans. We're not on a Yankee board or an all teams board. If you're annoyed with the way Sox fans post, then maybe this isn't the place for you. You all say you're here to talk about baseball, and spend all your time here and not on Yankee boards (which is a little weird) and, yet, you're all so involved in all the drama on the board. It really makes no sense. Yankee fans shouldn't be here trying to control the board, and the Sox posters here. And you certainly shouldn't be the deciding factor between what Sox fans should be here and what Sox fans should not. That's just insulting.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Frankly, Burrito, this site is basically the propaganda playground of de facto shills like Moonshwemp. It's a great pleasure to come here and allow the readers to see how propaganda and censorship is wielded by the Left.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]You have more in common with the left than you might think softlaw.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : He was looking up screennames on other Sox boards. Like I said, there was a guy named Steven that was friends with the other known screennames that he apparently thought was you. He didn't seem to be trying to find out exactly who you were at all. He was looking up screennames. You have always acted as if he somehow revealed personal information of you. Give it a rest already. You said it wasn't you. If it wasn't you then try to move on. I will say this. Yankee fans here try to keep the heat on Pike who they don't like, like the heat on Beni because he posted about the Yankees. They kept the heat going on Beni, with Mikey creating obvious mocking screennames that you kept saying were Beni, which was ridiculous, until he was removed. I, personally, feel that Yankee fans have too much control here over how posters they don't like are treated. If your so annoyed with Sox fans posting on a Sox board, maybe you should just find a Yankee board and post there. I'm sick of being called Pike by Yankee fans/trolls here. Yankee fans/trolls should not be here insulting Sox fans. We're not on a Yankee board or an all teams board. If you're annoyed with the way Sox fans post, then maybe this isn't the place for you. You all say you're here to talk about baseball, and spend all your time here and not on Yankee boards (which is a little weird) and, yet, you're all so involved in all the drama on the board. It really makes no sense. Yankee fans shouldn't be here trying to control the board, and the Sox posters here. And you certainly shouldn't be the deciding factor between what Sox fans should be here and what Sox fans should not. That's just insulting.

While some of this is valid, this is you all over; when you don't like what you read, whether via someone else's observation and/or a reaction to the dialogue, you flip the tables via indignation.

It so happens that pike is universally disliked.

And for you to complain about how other posters try to police this board (which is what you do), along with your perception how Yankee posters rule the roost here, including your accusations of some, is a little much.

Call it insulting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Try quoting my signature, you know. Highlight it and control C. Then paste it into google, Denis will come right up.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I did; sounds like an interesting guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : I did; sounds like an interesting guy.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]You sound interesting too. For a Yanqui fan. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : You sound interesting too. For a Yanqui fan.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Gee thanks, except now I think you're overrating me. I'm no major French Philosopher.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : While some of this is valid, this is you all over; when you don't like what you read, whether via someone else's observation and/or a reaction to the dialogue, you flip the tables via indignation. And for you to complain about how other posters try to police this board (which is what you do), along with your perception how Yankee posters rule the roost here, including your accusations of some, is a little much. Call it insulting.

Nonsense. Beni was removed because he "bothered" the Yankee fans here. JBay had a hand in that, I'm sure. Now it's revealed that Mikey has really been the cancer on the board. And it's all good because JBay encourages him.

No Sox fan should be removed from their own board because their posts annoy Yankee fans. That's unfreakenbelievable that that even happened. If Yankee fans want to come here to discuss the Sox, then discuss the Sox. Stop worrying about who has what names and all the other drama on a board that's not their team's. It really shouldn't concern you.

The fact is, some Yankee fans here don't like posters who say negative things about the Yankees and the Yankee fans. Whatever. This board should not be dictated by what makes Yankee fans comfortable. It's not a Yankee board, or even an all teams board. It's just a Red Sox board. Yankee fans policing the board, and Sox fans policing the board (which turns out to be needed) are two different things, again, being that we're on a Sox board. Don't come here to police the board, come here to talk about the Sox, or go talk about the Yankees on a Yankee board and police the Sox fans there (if they even exist).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Gee thanks, except now I think you're overrating me. I'm no major French Philosopher.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Neither am I. I'm just kind of a hillbilly. Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : Nonsense. Beni was removed because he "bothered" the Yankee fans here. JBay had a hand in that, I'm sure. Now it's revealed that Mikey has really been the cancer on the board. And it's all good because JBay encourages him. No Sox fan should be removed from their own board because their posts annoy Yankee fans. That's unfreakenbelievable that that even happened. If Yankee fans want to come here to discuss the Sox, then discuss the Sox. Stop worrying about who has what names and all the other drama on a board that's not their team's. It really shouldn't concern you. The fact is, some Yankee fans here don't like posters who say negative things about the Yankees and the Yankee fans. Whatever. This board should not be dictated by what makes Yankee fans comfortable. It's not a Yankee board, or even an all teams board. It's just a Red Sox board. Yankee fans policing the board, and Sox fans policing the board (which turns out to be needed) are two different things, again, being that we're on a Sox board. Don't come here to police the board, come here to talk about the Sox, or go talk about the Yankees on a Yankee board and police the Sox fans there (if they even exist).

Nonsense; this is a word you use often, almost in flippant narcisstic fashion. It's like what Dan Ackroyd used to say to Jane Curtin as a lead-in to their point-counterpoint skit.

And the followup is nothing but a repeat of your mantra.

I do feel, however, that you graciously gave me slack due to my observation that you don't think I'm a complete axxhole; which is more than I did for you, admittedly.

The bottom line is it's clear we don't agree, at least on this topic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Weird but I don't even pay attention to anything j-bay writes, I still do not know or care who mikey is, pinstripezac makes it impossible to read his posts with all that "visual noise" on his posts, so I don't bother there either. Geeze I think I have narrowed myself into a corner after so much time here... I only read about maybe 10 posters regulary.... carnie is one of them because he is cool. Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Weird but I don't even pay attention to anything j-bay writes, I still do not know or care who mikey is, pinstripezac makes it impossible to read his posts with all that "visual noise" on his posts, so I don't bother there either. Geeze I think I have narrowed myself into a corner after so much time here... I only read about maybe 10 posters regulary.... carnie is one of them because he is cool. 
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

I'm one of them, too. Because I'm cool as well, apparently. Can't say I blame you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Weird but I don't even pay attention to anything j-bay writes, I still do not know or care who mikey is, pinstripezac makes it impossible to read his posts with all that "visual noise" on his posts, so I don't bother there either. Geeze I think I have narrowed myself into a corner after so much time here... I only read about maybe 10 posters regulary.... carnie is one of them because he is cool. 

zac has a peculiar style; the writing, cadence, tenor and formatting almost makes it seem like Darth Vader is speaking. He's mad at me, FWIW

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Just the lay-out of his posts, the different color font, the amount of spacing, the pretty lame photo-shops... I just bypass it.

kim of course I never thought you are pike, though you share some of his traits. Don't ever take me seriously if I link you to pike in any post... just being a smart-azz.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Wow someone tries to start a thread on "time to believe in Crawford" and we got the usual kim vs. Yankee rhetoric, and bellhorn_ injects race into the thread... this thread represents the mood of the forum indeed.

Ya

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : zac has a peculiar style; the writing, cadence, tenor and formatting almost makes it seem like Darth Vader is speaking. He's mad at me, FWIW
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]If he'd man up and bet he'd go straight on my friends' list.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it time to start believing in Crawford? : zac has a peculiar style; the writing, cadence, tenor and formatting almost makes it seem like Darth Vader is speaking. He's mad at me, FWIW

...the 1,000s of kiddie pics on his computer, the pretending he can't talk like a normal person, the pretending to be young to attract young posters to his posts.

I always found the fact he said he was "here for the kids" weird. Do you know of any kids who post here? If anything, the age of some of the posters is the complete opposite. I'm guessing it's his mantra for all the Sox boards he posts on 24 hours a day.

I wish he liked watching his team and talking about them as much as he likes obsessing about what Sox fans say on their forums. Would make this forum a better place.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I barely ever see a Yankee poster talk about their team... how can we learn about the opponent if they do not enlighten us? 

Sections
Shortcuts