is it too late to sign PORTABELLI MAREBELLI to get STEWIE WAKE-WRIGHT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

is it too late to sign PORTABELLI MAREBELLI to get STEWIE WAKE-WRIGHT?

total embarassment watching the highway lawarnway trying to catch that knuckler. could hawe had 4 passed balls in the first alone and wright's stuff was barely wake liket.. i mean just to catch the knuckler, y not hawe marebelli on as a catching consultant at the least. just send the limo and here he comes on game day. didnt salty catch wake on occasion?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

Re: is it too late to sign PORTABELLI MAREBELLI to get STEWIE WAKE-WRIGHT?

I had a lot of hopes for Lava, but he really looked awful trying to catch / block the knuckler. He stranded six, and the double was the only thing that separated last night for an unmitigated disaster for him. He looked like a total K-Factory at times.

I'm really ready to get a look at Vazquez or Swihart in the backup role -- see if they have anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricBennington. Show EricBennington's posts

Time to move on from having a knuckball pitcher - trade him already and keep more prototypical pitchers.  Sox will waste a roster spot for a "special" catcher for the knuckleballer...just like when we had Wakefield.

Additionally, time to push for a 6 man rotation - rest is key this late in the season...

Go Sox!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

no more knuckler guys please....that is all

As always - 100% correct!