Is Josh just playing our FO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Is Josh just playing our FO?

In Response to Re: Is Josh just playing our FO?:
    [QUOTE]I used to like Josh but his attitude is getting worse. He didn't think there was anything wrong with him drinking beer and eating chickens in 2011. In the beggining of the season, he took a day off on his pitching day and went to play Golf. He is one of the biggest reason we're not in first or second place in the division. He is 5-10 this season. He threw a wild pitch in his last game and we lost it. Tonight, in the second inning he had bases loaded. If that's not bad enough already, he walked a run with bases loaded and before the Tigers scored any more runs, conveniently he gets injured. Is he loosing intentionally?
    Posted by Crazy-RedSox-Fan-1[/QUOTE]

Some "fans" say things like this because they never had the competitive drive and/or talent to get to the MLB level...If you have that kind of mindset you dont want to perform bad due to that competitiveness and ego...I would say that because of the rain, dampness, Josh's suspect fitness regimen and age, hes become very prone to these back issues the last couple years...At least this time he didnt let his ego take over and try and work through it...Maybe Josh should take Papi's words to heart and realize that when you get on the other side of 30 your workout program should change accordingly...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Is Josh just playing our FO?:
    [QUOTE]Josh comes into the night knowing management would love to dump him.  Josh comes out injured after pitching two good innings and walking a run.  In my opinion Josh is like a "union worker" he knows how to play the game and is now making it very diffecult for the team to trade him.  I can't wait to hear this latest injury and really can't wait until he and Lackey are off this team. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]  hey Craze, just asking..but as a 10/5 guy what would be the angle?...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevotedRSgirl. Show DevotedRSgirl's posts

In Response to Is Josh just playing our FO?:
    [QUOTE]Josh comes into the night knowing management would love to dump him.  Josh comes out injured after pitching two good innings and walking a run.  In my opinion Josh is like a "union worker" he knows how to play the game and is now making it very diffecult for the team to trade him.  I can't wait to hear this latest injury and really can't wait until he and Lackey are off this team. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Are you serious??????????? PLEASE.................get a clue.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

As MOM would say, "SON AND DAD, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

silly thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

If he doesn't hit the DL, he would probably be dealt in August through waiver. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Is Josh just playing our FO?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Is Josh just playing our FO? :   hey Craze, just asking..but as a 10/5 guy what would be the angle?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

jete,

The trade deadline was pretty much over and my feeling is, Josh would have turned down a potential trade regardless.  Josh just enjoys pulling off Manny type episodes to cover his "hurt ego" and lack of focus/intelligence which seperates him from the greats.     

Josh's angle could just be the desire to see our FO buy out his contract so he can leave Boston on his terms.  I can picture Josh having a great contract year if he stays but nothing more.

Hopefully I'm wrong!

Sections
Shortcuts