Is Lackey throwing 55 mph?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Is Lackey throwing 55 mph?

Given the boot for "picking on" Stiffy.  I've promised to play nicely with others, & only praise the BDC plants.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Just happened to catch his last batter faced.  The gun showed 53, but he was up around 88 - 89.  Good location, but as usual no movement.  He will need to hit his spots flawlessly in order to be better than a 4.5 - 5.00 ERA.  Doubtful.  No way he wins 14 as he did in 2010 when we scored 6+ runs in each of those 14 wins.  The baseball gods will need to be smiling on him big-time for that to happen!  Perhaps with his new atttiude, & lean mean look, they will do so???? 

I'll be pulling for him, but it ain't gonna come easy!  Could be pretty ugly?  If he can't locate his slider & amp it up to 93+, there's not much of a chance.  I hope I'm WRONG!  I would like nothing more than to be dead wrong on this one!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Lackey unfortunately is done if he cannot hit spots. It is going to be a long year in Boston this year. Young Ben is going to be on the burner this year big time with the questionable pickups he I mean Larry "The Bean Counter" Luchinno picked up through free agency. Its going to be a long year in Boston and Young Ben is going to take a lot of heat for Larry Luchinno.

4. This post has been removed.