Is Lars Anderson coming back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

Re: Is Lars Anderson coming back?

So at this point I guess the question is Lars an upgrade over Hamilton? I'm not real familiar with Hamilton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

Any word on Lars? DFA has what, ten days to make a move? I can't see why the Sox wouldn't at least bring him in to compete with Hamilton for the backup 1B / LF spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Lars picked up off waivers by the WS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yipee!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

I think Boston missed the boat on this one. Lars is only 25 and was a former top prospect. He still has to have some upside and they could have got him back for next to nothing. For a team that is thin at 1B and OF he seemed like a reasonable target. I prefer him to Overbay or Hamiliton (still hoping for Smoak). I'm not saying he will, but if Lars ever amounts to anything Boston will be kicking themselves for letting him pass by.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to tripleb2066's comment:

I think Boston missed the boat on this one. Lars is only 25 and was a former top prospect. He still has to have some upside and they could have got him back for next to nothing. For a team that is thin at 1B and OF he seemed like a reasonable target. I prefer him to Overbay or Hamiliton (still hoping for Smoak). I'm not saying he will, but if Lars ever amounts to anything Boston will be kicking themselves for letting him pass by.

Missed the boat?

The hole in his swing is as big as a boat.

HAAAA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts