Is our hitting over-rated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Is our hitting over-rated?

In Response to Re: Is our hitting over-rated?:
    [QUOTE]I still want to know who this "over-rating" website, person or agency is that everyone seems to constantly quote.  Please direct me. -Daf. 
    Posted by DaffyDan[/QUOTE]

Good question.  What I mean is that the Sox offense is officially one of the two best in MLB because the Sox and Yankees are neck and neck for the MLB lead in runs scored.  So, if the Sox are that good, I'm asking, how come they are hitting a pretty bad dry spell?  Maybe all those runs scored mask a real problem. 

While I think that's a question worth asking, I basically agree with fivekatz that any team can have a bad spell.  Heck, that's how the Sox started the season. 

Meanwhile, however, this is painful.  Worley is not a candidate for the NL Cy Young this year, but he held the Sox to 1 run, the result of a long double by the Sox pitcher, Lackey. 

Today another lefty, Hamels, who is also pretty good.  And the Sox are batting McDonald 2d and Pedroia clean-up because Youk is hurt, Ortiz ain't playin', etc. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee-yazzer. Show thee-yazzer's posts

burrito is good for the board; he balances out pete abraham, the theo bootlicker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Where did "thee yazzer" come from? I assume a new identity for an old crank?

What a waste of space this poster is gonna be with that "Sox aren't making the playoffs" junk. You don't know. Nobody knows. Ignore. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is our hitting over-rated? : Good question.  What I mean is that the Sox offense is officially one of the two best in MLB because the Sox and Yankees are neck and neck for the MLB lead in runs scored.  So, if the Sox are that good, I'm asking, how come they are hitting a pretty bad dry spell?  Maybe all those runs scored mask a real problem.  While I think that's a question worth asking, I basically agree with fivekatz that any team can have a bad spell.  Heck, that's how the Sox started the season.  Meanwhile, however, this is painful.  Worley is not a candidate for the NL Cy Young this year, but he held the Sox to 1 run, the result of a long double by the Sox pitcher, Lackey.  Today another lefty, Hamels, who is also pretty good.  And the Sox are batting McDonald 2d and Pedroia clean-up because Youk is hurt, Ortiz ain't playin', etc. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Ok, personally I believe our team is designed to play in Yankee stadium. :)

And I am only kinda half kidding there. 

-Daf. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is our hitting over-rated? : I don't think our hitting is overated.  Our fans and opposing teams know our weaknesses, as we do theirs.  Theo can't correct all our issues overnight but I believe in his ability to continue working in the organizations best interest.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

How can you possibly trust Theo? You yourself said he was "a liar".