Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??:
    In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : The fraternity is comprised of Yankee fans. Look at your friends list, look at who you message, look at the fact that you called Dottie and got Beni banned, look at the fact that you never have argued with the Yankee fans, look at the fact that you never called Dottie to ban Yankee fans ( especially Babe). Look at your recent message to Babe sounding as if he is your long lost brother. You certainly act more like Zac than you do Joe Breidy. You walk in a pinstripe gait, you speak with a pinstripe accent, you write with a pinstripe flavor  - you might as well admit that you bleed pinstripes. If you don't have a hotline that is direct to Dottie then you must moderate the forum to some extent. Yesterday you deleted a post that you didn't like after Zac called and did it less than ten minutes after it was posted. It a sad day in the forum when it is being moderated by a Yankee fan.
    Posted by lowelll

Actually, my message to Babe was to apologize for accusing him of being Bambino babe after I realized it was YOU, PIKE. For that reason, you didn't post it and are able to make it sound differently now that it was deleted when Babe was banned last.  I'll just say ditto to Spaces comments. What's sad is you don't even believe half of what you post and accuse people of doing things they haven't in an attempt to support youre so called cause. If you attack enough, you think you'll control the way people post. It's not going to happen Pike, not today, tomorrow or ever. but you keep fighting the good fight. the only one who won't win is you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : I think he was just stating the obvious........
    Posted by TBINFL
    LOL. You should hear what he says about Yankee fans.

No doubt Pap's likes the attention.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Actually, my message to Babe was to apologize for accusing him of being Bamibino babe when I realized it was YOU. PIKE. Notice you didnt post it  and are able to make it sound differently now that it was deleted when Babe was banned last.  I'll just say ditto to Spaces comments. What's sad is you don't even believe half of what you post and accuse people of doing things they haven't too support to your cause, whatever that is.
    Posted by J-Bay

That's only part of the message and you know it. TBSHTM1969 was banned ( surprise) and I can't retrieve that message. You were gushing that he was back after being away for four months. Why don't you ask Spaceman to bring you with him on that Florida trip. Admit it, you are all personal friends but you don't want the forum to know that you condone troll behavior and are actually a closet Yankee fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Funny how he was the greatest thing since sliced bread but now he's the worst thing on the planet.
    Posted by TBINFL
    Kinda like when Jeter stopped producing.

Mo will have his day sooner than later.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : You have a great affinity for a poster who has been banned over 200 times? Did I hear that right? Are you delivering the award to Babe when you visit him? It seems that BDC has different criteria than you do. Why is their tolerance so vastly opposite BDC's? Are you saying that BDC is wrong in how they treat Babe? It seems that you aren't apathetic to the nonsense but actually relish it and you will be dropping in to visit the King of nonsense.
    Posted by lowelll

No, I do not relish nonsense.  But I certainly do not pay attention to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Kinda like when Jeter stopped producing.                                      Mo will have his day sooner than later.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

Stopped producing as in hit .297 last year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : The fraternity is comprised of Yankee fans. Look at your friends list, look at who you message, look at the fact that you called Dottie and got Beni banned, look at the fact that you never have argued with the Yankee fans, look at the fact that you never called Dottie to ban Yankee fans ( especially Babe). Look at your recent message to Babe sounding as if he is your long lost brother. You certainly act more like Zac than you do Joe Breidy. You walk in a pinstripe gait, you speak with a pinstripe accent, you write with a pinstripe flavor  - you might as well admit that you bleed pinstripes. If you don't have a hotline that is direct to Dottie then you must moderate the forum to some extent. Yesterday you deleted a post that you didn't like after Zac called and did it less than ten minutes after it was posted. It a sad day in the forum when it is being moderated by a Yankee fan.
    Posted by lowelll
    act like Joe Breidey??...OMG..don't do it J-Bay.... ok, j/k....JB's from Da Bronx...he rocks... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Nothing closet about Jete, Babe, Zac, Jessey.  Pretty much out in the open with their Yankee love.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus
    It's a better place with all of them here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? :
    In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Actually, my message to Babe was to apologize for accusing him of being Bamibino babe when I realized it was YOU. PIKE. Notice you didnt post it  and are able to make it sound differently now that it was deleted when Babe was banned last.  I'll just say ditto to Spaces comments. What's sad is you don't even believe half of what you post and accuse people of doing things they haven't too support to your cause, whatever that is. Posted by J-Bay That's only part of the message and you know it. TBSHTM1969 was banned ( surprise) and I can't retrieve that message. You were gushing that he was back after being away for four months. Why don't you ask Spaceman to bring you with him on that Florida trip. Admit it, you are all personal friends but you don't want the forum to know that you condone troll behavior and are actually a closet Yankee fan.
    Posted by lowelll

Thats a bald faced lie Pike, but you proved my point.  My entire message was; I owe you apology.I realized bambino babe was pike. Sorry again about your dad.  To Babes credit he accepted my apology and thanked me for my condolences. However pike, my or anyone else's messages are really none of your concern, but you wouldn't know that. This will be my last response to you, as it is a total waste of time. You can continue with all your attacks, just as you have with other good sox fan and posters,space and exam. You're attacking other sox fans for not attacking yankee fans...see the irony pike??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Stopped producing as in hit .297 last year?
    Posted by TBINFL
    Where have you been? The press and fans were screaming for little joe to drop jeter into the 9th. hole.  That and find a SS with range.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : It's a better place with all of them here.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer
    wait.. any chance we can take a re-vote on name # 3 ?..... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Where have you been? The press and fans were screaming for little joe to drop jeter into the 9th. hole.  That and find a SS with range.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

I'm still waiting for you to point out where he stopped producing......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : wait.. any chance we can take a re-vote on name # 3 ?.....  
    Posted by jete02fan
    OMG no. Where would we be w/o Zac?

He has zero downside.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : No, I do not relish nonsense.  But I certainly do not pay attention to it.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Isn't it funny that the person on this board who complains about cliques is the very one telling you who you should not be friends with?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : I'm still waiting for you to point out where he stopped producing......
    Posted by TBINFL
    Stop right there. Yankee forums were flooded with negative jeter postings. He finished strong last year but even a diehard yankee fan can see his game slipping away. My post was in response to your negative view concerning how Sox fans turned on Paps to show how yankee fans were treating jeter.

I for one would not have signed Paps for the years and dollars philly did. The Sox had no interest in Pap's beyond a one year deal. I would have offered two with a club option at best.

Hope you are enjoying the Florida sun. I have a place on the intercoastal in Pompano Beach. I hope to get back later this month to catch a few games, play a little golf and catch some fish.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Isn't it funny that the person on this board who complains about cliques is the very one telling you who you should not be friends with?
    Posted by LloydDobler

HMMMMM. Are you saying that those outside of a clique are a clique of their own? Very  interesting, a clique of a robins and all of the other 400 species of birds are their own seperate clique. You learn something new everyday. Never knew that it was such a binary situation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Stop right there. Yankee forums were flooded with negative jeter postings. He finished strong last year but even a diehard yankee fan can see his game slipping away. My post was in response to your negative view concerning how Sox fans turned on Paps to show how yankee fans were treating jeter.     I for one would not have signed Paps for the years and dollars philly did. The Sox had no interest in Pap's beyond a one year deal. I would have offered two with a club option at best.     Hope you are enjoying the Florida sun. I have a place on the intercoastal in Pompano Beach. I hope to get back later this month to catch a few games, play a little golf and catch some fish.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

Sure Jeter's game isn't what it was 5 years ago but he hasn't "stopped producing".

Pompano Beach is 5 mins up the road from me. I live in Lauderdale by the Sea. Ever been to the Village Pump or Aruba's?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Thanks Hammah, Pike knows that. He's just upset that as good as a sox fan as he perceives me to be, doesn't like I'm part of the so called fraternity.
    Posted by J-BAY

and a grand fraternity it is "J"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Nice place to live, the only problem is, too many Yankee Fans.  They really bring the area down.
    Posted by jackbu

Ummm....actually no, this is an area with a lot of boston fans. The Village Pump is a boston themed bar.

Nice try though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : HMMMMM. Are you saying that those outside of a clique are a clique of their own? Very  interesting, a clique of a robins and all of the other 400 species of birds are their own seperate clique. You learn something new everyday. Never knew that it was such a binary situation.
    Posted by FortMeade

Uh ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Uh ...
    Posted by LloydDobler

We are witnessing first-hand, through the magic of internet communication technology, a slow psychological breakdown worthy of a Daron Aronofsky film.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

I dont see the big deal about anything he said except the end.  We all know loyalty means the biggest offer!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts