Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??

In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Sure Jeter's game isn't what it was 5 years ago but he hasn't "stopped producing". Pompano Beach is 5 mins up the road from me. I live in Lauderdale by the Sea. Ever been to the Village Pump or Aruba's?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]No I haven't. I don't get down to Fl. that often. I try to a few times over the winter just to get away from the cold and snow. If I can catch either a Sox game or a Yankee game while I am there it's a good trip. I am by no means a Yankee fan but I respect them and enjoy good baseball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]How does someone find loyalty with a team he never played for? Certainly loyalty takes time not money.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

exactly..what a meathead

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : No I haven't. I don't get down to Fl. that often. I try to a few times over the winter just to get away from the cold and snow. If I can catch either a Sox game or a Yankee game while I am there it's a good trip. I am by no means a Yankee fan but I respect them and enjoy good baseball.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

I do too! and from one hammer to another, welcome aboard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

Jownathown Papplebawn is wrong us Sowks fans ah bettah than Phillies fans. 
    ...bettah at doin' the wave when the sowks are down by five runs. 
    ...bettah at keepin' a beach ball in the ayh. 
    ...bettah at dry humping a blow-up dowl in the bleachahs. 
    ...bettah at clappin' in unison. 
    ...bettah singahs of Sweet Caroline. 
    ... bettah at chantin' "Yankees Suck" when the Sox are playin' teams othah than the Yankees. 
    ... bettah at chearin' the wicked fast retad who runs from the bullpen to the dugout then back to the pen with the relevah's jacket. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : I do too! and from one hammer to another, welcome aboard.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]"welcome aboard"

Thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : No I don't because I don't see them as attacks. I appreciate babe playing the contrarian when i post something positive about the sox.  Makes me back up what I say.  And, the tactic I use to keep it on a baseball level and not take the bait on the personal stuff.  It is a choice.  I like debating baseball with babe.  he is pretty smart about baseball, which, at least for myself, is what I come here for.  When he goes over the edge  in his sox-contrary counterpoints, I chide him just as he chides those who go over the edge of reason in their Sox hyping.  No big deal really.  And, through that good baseball banter, yes, much to your chagrin, I have developed a cyber-friendship with Babe.  He is from Brooklyn not far from where I live.   I don't know Kim.  You create divisions that are uneccesary.  If you want to be outraged at yankee fans for being on a sox board, that's all you.  But, these are just people participating in dopen discussion about the red sox.  I do not care at all that they are yankee fans.  In fact, I appreciate the diversity. I have enjoyed participating in this board for 5 + years now, and a big part of it is the diversity of the posters.  And I really don't care about provocations.  Look, the Yankee contingent on this board have been choir boys in dealing with me compared to, say, Softy, a supposed Sox fan, who has called me every horrible name in the book, and many that were heretofore not in the book.  I don't give a s&*t.  To me, that makes him a clown.  I turn the other cheek.  It is that easy.  Engaging on these personal attack levels only draws from the good debate and give and take that exists here.  As I have said before, you really should get your foot in the door at Sons of Sam Horn.  There is no trolling and no yankee fans there.  I think you would really be much happier.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

And this is a fan board, for Red Sox fans. We shouldn't have to keep it real here because of some Yankee policemen, or deal with their abuse here. They've all pretty much acknowledged that there is no Yankee board where Sox fans are making Yankee fans keep it real. That kinda backs up my position. I know there are Yankee fans who would agree with me that they would never let that happen on their boards. When he first came back, he put "HISTORIC collapse" in almost every post he made on every thread on the board. Why should Sox fans have to deal with that?

As for your suggestion, did you ever suggest to Babe that his time might be better served if he would spend it on a Yankee board going after Sox fans that go there to annoy Yankee fans (if there are any)? Of course not. FTR it takes a certain kind of individual to go after Sox fans posting on a Sox forum on Boston.com, and then, admittedly, spend his nights at a Sox bar where he lives to annoy Sox fans there. That's an all day, all night job. It seems something is wrong with this picture, and by "this picture" I mean Babe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Paps taking shots at the Nation?? : Look who is back with a new account....must have been bored on the ESPN message boards. 
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

Good to know he goes after Sox fans on the ESPN boards as well. What a guy.

Sections
Shortcuts