Is Pedroia the best hitting second baseman in AL/NL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Re: Is Pedroia the best hitting second baseman in AL/NL?

The OP and this thread are near a world record for atrocious timing.  Right now Pedroia is near useless at the plate and worlds away from being the best hitting second baseman anywhere. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

In Response to Re: Is Pedroia the best hitting second baseman in AL/NL?:
    [QUOTE]Massillon8 argueing with NHSteven. Classic. When is the third act of this staged drama?? Talk about phony.
    Posted by Soxchemistry[/QUOTE]

Phony? I am not a Red Sox fan, make no bones about it.  Sorry Soxchem for your investigative insight into this conspiracy but in a nutshell your way off base.  But hey, knock yourself out  on a forum with a post asking : "is Pedroia the best hitting second baseman in AL/NL",   I did not realize the answer had to be Yes....because well ...because thats the way Soxchem and the Neil Diamond Pink Hatters think it should be.  I did not realize that a baseball discussion between two posters, who were debating the kind of stuff that has been debated for a 100 of so years would be somehow called fraudelent....sorry Soxchem to upset the applecart and knock that Pink hat off your head by acutally engaging in a discussion that used some facts and data to illustrate a point.....I will try not to let it happen again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Please stop trying to ethnically cleanse this board. If you don't like the fact there are non-Red Sox fans on the board, then go find a place where you can be surrounded by only people who agree with you. As a Red Sox fan myself, I can honestly say your intolerant behavior is, quite frankly, an embarassment to all of Red Sox Nation. -- 791
    ---------------------------------------------------

You don't like me?  I'm crushed. I also had no idea you were the voice of Red Sox Nation. Another blow. Whatever will I do? And you don't even know what the word "ethnic" means, and yet, it doesn't even matter to me. My heart is broken.

You love "Babe", though. A middle-aged Yankee troll once known as "HeadofTed" who hangs out 24/7 on a Red Sox message board. He, admittedly, comes to this board to harass Sox fans because they "invade" his Florida town in the spring. He says he doesn't care what Sox fans think, and doesn't care if he hassles them. He answers any numerical question with 1,918. He insults women and the military and has been banned probably going on 8,000 times now. Life is so unfair.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Please stop trying to ethnically cleanse this board. If you don't like the fact there are non-Red Sox fans on the board, then go find a place where you can be surrounded by only people who agree with you. As a Red Sox fan myself, I can honestly say your intolerant behavior is, quite frankly, an embarassment to all of Red Sox Nation. -- 791 --------------------------------------------------- You don't like me?  I'm crushed. I also had no idea you were the voice of Red Sox Nation. Another blow. Whatever will I do? And you don't even know what the word "ethnic" means, and yet, it doesn't even matter to me. My heart is broken. You love "Babe", though. A middle-aged Yankee troll once known as "HeadofTed" who hangs out 24/7 on a Red Sox message board. He, admittedly, comes to this board to harass Sox fans because they "invade" his Florida town in the spring. He says he doesn't care what Sox fans think, and doesn't care if he hassles them. He answers any numerical question with 1,918. He insults women and the military and has been banned probably going on 8,000 times now. Life is so unfair.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    46 days and the coal ran out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

46 days and the coal ran out -- Mikey
    ------------------------------------------------
    46 days and the coal ran out
    Leigh Fordham sold me out 46 days and the coal ran out. Please come round here Another day, sit yourself down when you're ready to stay. She dug down when They took the town, lookin for clues but they couldn't be found. Leigh found Out she was ready to roam, 47 days and the coal came home. Taste the fear, for The devil's drawing near.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, Mikey, that's not creepy at all.

And don't think I know "Phish" lyrics. I actually looked it up because I had no idea what you were talking about.

FWIW, 791 likes you, and believes anyone saying any different is an embarrassment to RS Nation. That would be me. Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]46 days and the coal ran out -- Mikey ------------------------------------------------ 46 days and the coal ran out Leigh Fordham sold me out 46 days and the coal ran out. Please come round here Another day, sit yourself down when you're ready to stay. She dug down when They took the town, lookin for clues but they couldn't be found. Leigh found Out she was ready to roam, 47 days and the coal came home. Taste the fear, for The devil's drawing near. ------------------------------------------------------- Don't worry, Mikey, that's not creepy at all. And don't think I know "Phish" lyrics. I actually looked it up because I had no idea what you were talking about. FWIW, 791 likes you, and believes anyone saying any different is an embarrassment to RS Nation. That would be me.

Got an uncle in Puerto Rico he spends his days in the son his nights in the casnio...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Got an uncle in Puerto Rico he spends his days in the son his nights in the casnio...

There aint no Jane no Sally to see you thru... -- Mikey
    ------------------------------------------

I'm not looking that up. I'm sure it's more deep thoughts from Phish. Isn't there a Phish website or something for people like you who enjoy that music? Maybe you could find a Yankee website while you're at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Got an uncle in Puerto Rico he spends his days in the son his nights in the casnio... There aint no Jane no Sally to see you thru... -- Mikey ------------------------------------------ I'm not looking that up. I'm sure it's more deep thoughts from Phish. Isn't there a Phish website or something for people like you who enjoy that music? Maybe you could find a Yankee website while you're at it.
    Your posts sound so much like someone else who posts here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Your posts sound so much like someone else who posts here -- Mikey
    -----------------------------------------------

I know. We're all really one person. You stay on that "investigation" though. There doesn't seem to be anything else going on in your life anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Your posts sound so much like someone else who posts here -- Mikey ----------------------------------------------- I know. We're all really one person. You stay on that "investigation" though. There doesn't seem to be anything else going on in your life anyway.

While bashing everyone on this forum and singing praise to Beni and Pike is your life.  Have no fear Kim, you'll find a guy that likes big girls one day Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

While bashing everyone on this forum and singing praise to Beni and Pike is your life. Have no fear Kim, you'll find a guy that likes big girls one day -- Mikey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Guys like you are hilarious to me. When they can't win an argument with a female they either say you're old or you're fat. I already had the "old" line. I was just waiting for "fat" to come along. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]While bashing everyone on this forum and singing praise to Beni and Pike is your life. Have no fear Kim, you'll find a guy that likes big girls one day -- Mikey ----------------------------------------------------- Guys like you are hilarious to me. When they can't win an argument with a female they either say you're old or you're fat. I already had the "old" line. I was just waiting for "fat" to come along. 

I'm sure you were you were, you're so intuitive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm sure you were you were, you're so intuitive -- Mikey
    -------------------------------------------------

Thank you. You should be careful. Those big words can trip you up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure you were you were, you're so intuitive -- Mikey ------------------------------------------------- Thank you. You should be careful. Those big words can trip you up.
    I know, you're so intelligent.

"Please stop trying to ethnically cleanse this board. If you don't like the fact there are non-Red Sox fans on the board, then go find a place where you can be surrounded by only people who agree with you. As a Red Sox fan myself, I can honestly say your intolerant behavior is, quite frankly, an embarassment to all of Red Sox Nation. -- 791" Amen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Is Pedroia the best hitting second baseman in AL/NL?:
    [QUOTE]Can only think of two that come close. Thoughts?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Is it at all relevant that he's taking a day off because he's stopped hitting? 

I think he's a terrific secondbaseman, but would never call him a better hitter than Cano. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts