Is Peter Abraham being disrespectful to Daisuke Matsuzaka?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arodswallows. Show Arodswallows's posts

Re: Is Peter Abraham being disrespectful to Daisuke Matsuzaka?

the only problem I have with what P. Abraham said, is that, I have the translation ready, but I dont know how to tell Theo, 

SAYONARA...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Nice to see the ethnic slurs in full bigoted force.

While good ole boy 45 year old Wakefield squats on the active roster with 2 weeks between use. Wake taking the ball every 5 days will be great, as breakin down is the only way he leaves the squat spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: Is Peter Abraham being disrespectful to Daisuke Matsuzaka?:
    [QUOTE]Nice to see the ethnic slurs in full bigoted force. While good ole boy 45 year old Wakefield squats on the active roster with 2 weeks between use. Wake taking the ball every 5 days will be great, as breakin down is the only way he leaves the squat spot.
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]
    Oscar Wilde once said of a woman's remark, "It was worse than immoral. It was stupid." Apply that to Abraham.
    The cracks, supposedly in Japanese, are lame. They don't even rise to the level of ethnic slurs. OTOH, even if unintentional, this kind of language does suggest an attitude towards the man because of his origin. What if, for instance, a writer in Japan said of an American player who was struggling, "Get lost, cracker." In English, just to drive the point home.