Is selenium Pike?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Is selenium Pike?

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

His post seem like he is. I feel like he is just waiting in the weeds not to get banned. 

As I've said to you before, you have never been a Sox fan. Your pic and name mean nothing to me. You only post bs on this board, and now you've started a negative thread about a Boston fan. Just the cherry on top of all your other posts here.

I think BDC should be more aware of Yankee trolls numerous names here so Sox fans don't have to put up with them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

His post seem like he is. I feel like he is just waiting in the weeds not to get banned. 

As I've said to you before, you have never been a Sox fan. Your pic and name mean nothing to me. You only post bs on this board, and now you've started a negative thread about a Boston fan. Just the cherry on top of all your other posts here.

I think BDC should be more aware of Yankee trolls numerous names here so Sox fans don't have to put up with them.

We all know Pike is a troll.

Again, Yankee trolls calling Sox fan trolls on their own board is hilarious. Especially coming from the #1 Yankee troll of all time who believes he can have other screennames doing what he's done here for years and no one will ever be able to figure it out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Again, Yankee trolls calling Sox fan trolls on their own board is hilarious. Especially coming from the #1 Yankee troll of all time who believes he can have other screennames doing what he's done here for years and no one will ever be able to figure it out.

SoPike and his screen names are hero fodder for you?

You are whacked.

24/7 on a rival team's board. 400+ posts in a month, and NONE of them have anything to do with baseball. All just insults to posters. Again, you're one creepy guy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You are whacked.

24/7 on a rival team's board. 400+ posts in a month, and NONE of them have anything to do with baseball. All just insults to posters. Again, you're one creepy guy.

Why don't U just put him on ignore? BTW, I believe his icon was the insult dog on the old Conan show; at least he's consistent. I suspect he's Pacquaio & mryazz. Admittedly, he never insulted me, at least with this moniker; but I'm tempting the fates.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to selenium's comment:

Is Triumph1 = Triumph = Yazzer = MrYazz= BaseballDr = GickChum = Pedro101 = Crono101 = DeerHunter = HurtLocker = Pacquaio = other Mikey aliases? They are all non-verbal, juvenile, love Bill Maher, are cryptic, and shallow. Why do they all get a free pass sincw they are totally transparent, insulting ( that is what the Triumph Insult Dog is), and ruin every thread. What not start a thread about Triumph, the Insult Dog? Or do you appreciate his act? Why not put those that you dislike such as HelloitsMeAgain, Soflaw, Zac, Triumph, and Pike onto Ignore. Use your ignore button. That is what it is for. Why start threads about someone instead of ignoring them? Triumph doesn't even take sides since he prefers to insult everyone. How can that be popular and be  condoned?

I prefer everyone you listed over you. How long before you are banned? Be a man and just sign off and find another board to bother Pike.

Must I remind you that you started this thread? Why didn't you start a thread about Spring Training happenings today? Why not start a thread about how astute, witty, and articulate the Insult Dog named Triumph is? Is that you?

How many NEW threads have been started in this forum in the last week that weren't started by Softlaw, Bill, ADG, or Communist Contrarian. How do you expect the forum to discuss baseball when you keep adding nonsense to old, spent, boring threads? You like to discuss baseball and you start a thread like this one? Give me a break.

How do you expect the forum to discuss baseball when you don't discuss baseball?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

You are whacked.

Why don't U just put him on ignore? BTW, I believe his icon was the insult dog on the old Conan show; at least he's consistent. I suspect he's Pacquaio & mryazz. Admittedly, he never insulted me, at least with this moniker; but I'm tempting the fates.

I'd consider it an honor to be insulted by Triumph.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

WHO CARES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

No on including you has ever accused me of not being a Sox fan. I have a pretty positive outlook. I don't like Pike's game one but he is a troll and apparently you are like him. I believe you should question ownership until the prove they aren't the biggest problem with this team. Who are you to accuse me of that have you read any of my post?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Is Triumph1 = Triumph = Yazzer = MrYazz= BaseballDr = GickChum = Pedro101 = Crono101 = DeerHunter = HurtLocker = Pacquaio = other Mikey aliases? They are all non-verbal, juvenile, love Bill Maher, are cryptic, and shallow. Why do they all get a free pass sincw they are totally transparent, insulting ( that is what the Triumph Insult Dog is), and ruin every thread. What not start a thread about Triumph, the Insult Dog? Or do you appreciate his act? Why not put those that you dislike such as HelloitsMeAgain, Soflaw, Zac, Triumph, and Pike onto Ignore. Use your ignore button. That is what it is for. Why start threads about someone instead of ignoring them? Triumph doesn't even take sides since he prefers to insult everyone. How can that be popular and be  condoned?

Because you are the worst poster here and doing more than any other to ruin this board.

At least he doesn't come here with some made up stories about being an owner of a recording studio, bullfighter, astronaut or whatever else you've said.

Are you pike's bodyguard?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

WHO CARES

is that you, Jose? ;))

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Pikes 15 minutes are up.  He's about as interesting an genuine as a Kardashians.