Is selenium Pike?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Is selenium Pike?

In response to selenium-'s comment:

BDC exposed all about Triumph on his profile page about his confession to trolling and teasing on the Bruins Forum. Pike exposed it also. J-Bay didn't like it. Fill in the blanks.

BDC provides info. for everyone who wishes to read Triumph's posting history. Click on his moniker and you will see his profile page. On the right side you will see under MY RECENT POSTS, the posts that he made while in the Bruins Forum. In one he admits to trolling and teasing Bruins fans and sounds proud of it. They hate him there. He is ignored by all and retreats with his tail between his legs. What is wrong with exposing a troll on this forum?

There is nothing wrong with exposing Triumph's confession that he is a troll. BDC did it also. Yet BDC through moderator banned Pike once again. Nice forum you have here J-Bay. Your dad would be proud of you.

JBay loves Triumph as he does all Yankee trolls here. The more they insult Sox fans and the Sox the more he loves them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Thanks, pike. I'm sure he would be

Bruins fans probably love your total support for the Yankee troll Triumph as well. You have to wonder what a Yankee troll has to do to not be appreciated here. Just going around insulting posters and not discussing any baseball just can't get it done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Yep, after all why would a moderator ban someone for exposing the identical info. on Triumph that was already available on his profile. Sounds like behavior that is below your standards. Yet you were happy that Pike got banned for it. You were sure that Triumph was a Bruins fan and not a troll.  You seem to identify with the worse posters in the forum. Why is that. Why do you dislike positive fans and condone the negative ones. What would Dad say about that?

another screen name Pike?

and trolling again?

shameful.

Actually, your screenname is new with the dash at the end. So what were you saying, exactly? And if spending 24 hours a day just insulting Boston fans on multiple forums isn't a troll, I don't know what would be here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

BDC exposed all about Triumph on his profile page about his confession to trolling and teasing on the Bruins Forum. Pike exposed it also. J-Bay didn't like it. Fill in the blanks.

BDC provides info. for everyone who wishes to read Triumph's posting history. Click on his moniker and you will see his profile page. On the right side you will see under MY RECENT POSTS, the posts that he made while in the Bruins Forum. In one he admits to trolling and teasing Bruins fans and sounds proud of it. They hate him there. He is ignored by all and retreats with his tail between his legs. What is wrong with exposing a troll on this forum?

There is nothing wrong with exposing Triumph's confession that he is a troll. BDC did it also. Yet BDC through moderator banned Pike once again. Nice forum you have here J-Bay. Your dad would be proud of you.

JBay loves Triumph as he does all Yankee trolls here. The more they insult Sox fans and the Sox the more he loves them.

Read this back to yourself and determine if this makes any sense whatsoever. You use the term "Yankee lover", (or similar terms) constantly, and I shall refrain to say what this reminds me of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Just click on Triumph's moniker and go to MY Recent Posts on the right side and read the threads. He admits to being a troll. That says it all.

and yet you are in denial about being one

And yet Triumph gets a free pass for insulting posters on multiple forums from a guy who doesn't even know his own age.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Just click on Triumph's moniker and go to MY Recent Posts on the right side and read the threads. He admits to being a troll. That says it all.

And yet Triumph gets a free pass for insulting posters on multiple forums from a guy who doesn't even know his own age.

i tried calculating my age but i can't do simple math very well.... only complex math. It's my only flaw, i'll admit

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

You know that I don't bash our team, owners, and players. Everyone else knows that. What is your game? I never pretended to be a Sox fan and you know that. Perhaps you still don't know the definition of a troll.

you have enough of a workload pretending that you're normal. and you're failing miserably at that.

I would think a guy who just comes to a sports board to insult people and doesn't even care about the team has a hard time pretending to be normal since it can't be done.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You know that I don't bash our team, owners, and players. Everyone else knows that. What is your game? I never pretended to be a Sox fan and you know that. Perhaps you still don't know the definition of a troll.

you have enough of a workload pretending that you're normal. and you're failing miserably at that.

I would think a guy who just comes to a sports board to insult people and doesn't even care about the team has a hard time pretending to be normal since it can't be done.

people like you and pike (or is it you are pike?) were born to be insulted. in fact, the insults would be a lot worse if this board wasn't monitored.

ooooooo, I'm so scared of a guy who spends his entire life insulting fans of another team instead of enjoying his own team. Sounds more like a guy who feels inadequate in his own life, and somehow has to make up for it being the "big man" on a sports forum. LMAO

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

kimsaysnothing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

triumph, been wondering what i have to do to make it on your hitlist...

maybe if i take your mother out to a nice dinner at a fancy resturaunt and never call her again?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

His post seem like he is. I feel like he is just waiting in the weeds not to get banned. 

He is now EnchilladdaT

not to mention BuritoT too

i wonder if pike will try to smurf me soon...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

BuritoT and EnchilladdaT are the former Edith Bunker.  Edith's MO was starting threads with questions, quizzes and copied/pasted articles from the Globe.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

BuritoT and EnchilladdaT are the former Edith Bunker.  Edith's MO was starting threads with questions, quizzes and copied/pasted articles from the Globe.

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Dont forget updating live game threads with a post for every at bat or catch - MO of a simpleton