Is Softy back in another disguise on BDC. REDSOXANDGUITARS !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Is Softy back in another disguise on BDC. REDSOXANDGUITARS !!

Folks we have a new poster on BDC with only 17 posts so far, REDSOXANDGUITARS who obviously hates Ells and can't wait for him to leave. Sounds like Softy has recreated himself once again !! Anyone agree. Did the great Soft One get himself booted off again or is he just up to his usual idiotic games. More fun and games on BDC !!

Hetch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Is Softy back in another disguise on BDC. REDSOXANDGUITARS !!

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Folks we have a new poster on BDC with only 17 posts so far, REDSOXANDGUITARS who obviously hates Ells and can't wait for him to leave. Sounds like Softy has recreated himself once again !! Anyone agree. Did the great Soft One get himself booted off again or is he just up to his usual idiotic games. More fun and games on BDC !!

Hetch

When Softy returns, I fully expect him to come back as .......... "BIG O-CARE DOES NOT WORK" !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Gee, and he hides himself so well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Hi Notin, 

I'm not even sure why he bothers to change his stripes because his diatribe is always the same, especially the one clue we know so well, PRIMA DONNA. I guess it's just one more way for the Soft One to get noticed at least in his small mind. The new handle is already on IGNORE. 

Cheers, 

Hetch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Hi Notin, 

I'm not even sure why he bothers to change his stripes because his diatribe is always the same, especially the one clue we know so well, PRIMA DONNA. I guess it's just one more way for the Soft One to get noticed at least in his small mind. The new handle is already on IGNORE. 

Cheers, 

Hetch

The funny thing is, I used to think he was an antagonistic troll, just trying to bait everyone with contrarian opinions.

Then I read his blog, which was supposed to be his attempt to be taken seriously.

Wow...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to notin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hi Notin, 

Cheers, 

Hetch

The funny thing is, I used to think he was an antagonistic troll, just trying to bait everyone with contrarian opinions.

Then I read his blog, which was supposed to be his attempt to be taken seriously.

Wow...

Notin,

As much as I get on the great Soft One for all of his nonsense I will admit that behind his rather strange guise (and other may thinks I'm nuts for this opinion) I don't doubt there is an intelligent life form. He does seem to be knowledgeable and well written if one reads between the lines, but he is a rather strange being. I wouldn't mind checking out his blog, especially after seeing your WOW, but how does one access the blog.

Hetch  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Hetch

When Softy returns, I fully expect him to come back as .......... "BIG O-CARE DOES NOT WORK" !!!!

Bill, 

Are you suggesting that Softy didn't get his Care Package !!

Hetch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Hi Notin, 

Cheers, 

Hetch

Wow...

Notin,

As much as I get on the great Soft One for all of his nonsense I will admit that behind his rather strange guise (and other may thinks I'm nuts for this opinion) I don't doubt there is an intelligent life form. He does seem to be knowledgeable and well written if one reads between the lines, but he is a rather strange being. I wouldn't mind checking out his blog, especially after seeing your WOW, but how does one access the blog.

Hetch  

Someone (southpaw?) posted a link to it.

It was pure self-serving, and completely unsupported at that.  Basically type "I know more than every MLB insider" over and over again without offering proof and you get the idea...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Hi Notin, 

Cheers, 

Hetch

Wow...

Notin,

Hetch  

Someone (southpaw?) posted a link to it.

It was pure self-serving, and completely unsupported at that.  Basically type "I know more than every MLB insider" over and over again without offering proof and you get the idea...

Notin, 

Thank you. I've better things to do than reading Softy's self serving drivel. 

Cheers, Hetch

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hi Notin, 

Cheers, 

Hetch

Wow...

Got a link to that? I'm sure it's twisted and mentally ill. Makes us feel good to be normal, healthy people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Actually on second thought... I don't think I need to be exposed to more racism and blind hate-filled ignorance than he already posts here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gee, do you think?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He sure is sad. Might as well let him be. He's got nothing else, like Bill. Nit and wit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:

He sure is sad. Might as well let him be. He's got nothing else, like Bill. Nit and wit.

Is that a compliment !!!

Sections
Shortcuts