Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young?

The crazy thing is, this is Humber's 5th team in a few years.  He was the 3rd pick in the 2004 draft.  He was traded by the Mets to Minny in the Santana deal, but didn't stay long, and bounced to the Royals, A's and finally the White Sox.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

nothing wrong about taunting the yanks for

getting shut down by a kid they never saw B4

but why the lies

my Yankees 

I am a loyal, gun-ho Yankee fan

why ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

So the Yankees lost a game.  Big deal.  The Yankees will bounce back like they do.  
    Anyway, the Red Sox are only three games behind.  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

is that you Hank? All your money can't buy you more brains, but it can get you aging over the hill superstars.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Is 12-7 not better than 10-11?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young?:
    Well tomorrow is another day. I am very disappointed in Pinzstripe and little Mikey from the Bronx. Why is it that a Yankee fan can't tell it like it is? I wasted $85 tonight for a wet seat watching a silent movie from overpaid bums who are supposed to perform. Tex hitting into the DP was highway robbery since he earns the big bucks and is supposed to do better than that.
    Posted by MikeyinQueens

You have to have faith "MikeyinQueens" and realize that no team will win them all.  The Yanks are still in first place and will be in the playoffs and will be a serious contender especially when Cashman/Tampa add an elite arm before the trading deadline. AJ is throwing well and CC is CC and they are getting good stuff in the meantime from Colon and Garcia.  You can't be such a pink hatter like SmileyBeni2817 and jump off the bandwagon after 1 loss, unlike SmileyBeni2817 you showed up on this board after a Yankee loss which speaks volumes about you.  When the Sox lose that pink hatter goes into hiding and doesn't respond to other posters, especially under his main account name, he uses alternate names he created if he does respond.  Have no fear about Tex he is part of the best 3-4-5 in all of baseball, things happen you can't win them all but your beloved Yanks are going to the playoffs.  Buck up MikeyinQueens, ESPN doesn't think the Yanks are so bad.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/powerrankings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young?:
    What gives? This guy is just a rookie and my Yankees looked pathetic against him. I braved the nasty weather to go out and watch the game and my Yankees "Murdurer's Row" got no-hit for seven innings by this kid who is green behin the ears. I am really pizzed off by the anemic effort by my boys tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I am a loyal, gun-ho Yankee fan and bleed pinstripe blood ut this effort tonight by my team is very upsetting. Don't get me started on all of the mistakes that dumb Girardi made during the game. Soriano is a bust. It is no wonder why he trained out of sight in Florida this spring. Humber must be Smokey Joe Wood.
    Posted by MikeyinQueens

=======================================================
      A Yankee fan coming on a Red Sox board to whine about his poor wittle Wankees losing a game.
      I don`t know what`s worse. The fact that you actually posted it,or us responding to this BS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young? : =======================================================   A Yankee fan coming on a Red Sox board to whine about his poor wittle Wankees losing a game.   I don`t know what`s worse. The fact that you actually posted it,or us responding to this BS.
    Posted by djbosox2004

That is a Sox fan pretending to be a Yankee fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

Did you see how the Chisox scored their second run? Jeter and Soriano did their Keystone Cops routine on a popup between SS and the mound. Soriano looks like a "deer in the headlights". Maybe the NY fishbowl is too much for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConcernTroll. Show ConcernTroll's posts

Looked like Soriano couldn't get his azz in gear in going after that pop up. One would expect more hustle from a $12 mil. per year player.

Phil Hughes had a bad bullpen session yesterday. He is scheduled for an MRI today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That was literally the first time any of the Yanks saw him.  It happens to the Sox, too.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Soups is right.  And it happens far too often in my experience.  But that is what happens, especially to teams like the Yanks and Sox, who have hitters who like to have a game plan and are trying to outhink and outlast the pitcher.  A young guy who has little advance scouting to go on, and who throws strikes, can sometimes dominate them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young? : =======================================================   A Yankee fan coming on a Red Sox board to whine about his poor wittle Wankees losing a game.   I don`t know what`s worse. The fact that you actually posted it,or us responding to this BS.
    Posted by djbosox2004

sorry pike

I was wrong

I didn't think anyone was buying your

little game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Thoughts. Show Big-Thoughts's posts

Did you see how the Chisox scored their second run? Jeter and Soriano did their Keystone Cops routine on a popup between SS and the mound. Soriano looks like a "deer in the headlights". Maybe the NY fishbowl is too much for him.
    Posted by silversteinsox

That's too funny.  A $200 million train wreck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young? : That's too funny.  A $200 million train wreck.
    Posted by Big-Thoughts

Hey Smi...Oh Big Thoughts how are ya? $170 million dollar train wrecks $200 million train wrecks its all good!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardtimes. Show hardtimes's posts

yanks have peeked in april. the yeystone cop show has just begun.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

yanks have peeked in april. the yeystone cop show has just begun.
    Posted by hardtimes

We'll see.....

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Think positive maybe they can lose 6 in a row! Probably not though they have a major league manager who would stop the bleeding.

So the Yankees lost a game.  Big deal.  The Yankees will bounce back like they do.   Anyway, the Red Sox are only three games behind.  :)
    Posted by Ice-Cream

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Is The Chisox Humber a Cy Young?:
    What gives? This guy is just a rookie and my Yankees looked pathetic against him. I braved the nasty weather to go out and watch the game and my Yankees "Murdurer's Row" got no-hit for seven innings by this kid who is green behin the ears. I am really pizzed off by the anemic effort by my boys tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I am a loyal, gun-ho Yankee fan and bleed pinstripe blood ut this effort tonight by my team is very upsetting. Don't get me started on all of the mistakes that dumb Girardi made during the game. Soriano is a bust. It is no wonder why he trained out of sight in Florida this spring. Humber must be Smokey Joe Wood.
    Posted by MikeyinQueens

"MikeyinQueens"  where are you man?  You MUST be overjoyed about Bartolo Colon joining the Cy Young race, although Jeremy Guthrie may be a tough competitor at least Bartolo got the W last night and continues to impress!  I KNOW you're so happy!

Sections
Shortcuts