Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Issues for BDC

Okay, folks, you can report issues you're having with this forum on this thread. Please keep it to issues, problems, requests, etc. -- thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

I keep getting ads in the add your post box. I have to refresh 3-4 times to get the window open for me to post. This has happened on multiple computers at different locations, so I know the problem is not with my computer or server.

Sox4ever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I get the stuff Moon is getting and sometimes I get nothing but the header (Forums>>Sports>>etc). It takes a very long time to load as well when it does load. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Me 3 ............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

I get the stuff Moon is getting and sometimes I get nothing but the header (Forums>>Sports>>etc). It takes a very long time to load as well when it does load. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

Yeah, what he said, but without the ads.  I'm (thankfully) not getting the ads but I'm having the same issue with just the header loading and not the comments.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Header problem here also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Also, sometimes the last post on a thread is not readable due to an ad in its place. I have to keep refreshing it, so I can read it. Very frustrating.

Sox4ever

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Having the same problem Moon is having with the ads...think it began a few weeks ago? Not sure. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Also, and I've noted this before, the same day the signature functionality returned, page loading became very sluggish. If I had to choose between the two, I'd take faster loading pages. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Same problem with the ads.  Actuay installed an ad blocker on google chrome, because the ads would force the page to the right 4 out of 5 times.  Been somewhat better since then, but still losing the threads when I load then (only seeing the header and the beginning of the box around the threads).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I have the header issues--must leave and look up the last post and try to go in in a reverse way via the last posters name.

Not having the pop-ups as much any more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I've noticed on occasion that if I click on my screen name to review some of my posts I get sent to a page that says sorry but that address is not known. When I go into member services and update my info then I can click on my screen name and get to my profile page. I also notice that my signature doesn't appear at the bottom like it used to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

same and sometimes I get

<br/><p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><strong><font size="2" color="#ff0000"><span style="color: red; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; font-size: 16pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year</span></font></strong></p>

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

For about a month now, I cannot click on my profile.  It just refreshes the page I am on.  Doesn't go to my profile page.

Also, pages are taking forever to load.  Its not my computer.  Definitely BDC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

For about a month now, I cannot click on my profile.  It just refreshes the page I am on.  Doesn't go to my profile page.

Also, pages are taking forever to load.  Its not my computer.  Definitely BDC.

See that's wierd man. It was happening to me like I said. soon as you update your member info you can click on your profile and it works. I just tried it with yours and it came up ok. cept your not living in the belly of the beast anymore right? your on the left coast now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

So....  Why did I get banned?  You can check my posts.  I've done nothing to anyone....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

So....  Why did I get banned?  You can check my posts.  I've done nothing to anyone....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Would really appreciate an answer.

So....  Why did I get banned?  You can check my posts.  I've done nothing to anyone.... By the way  I see no way to contact anyone to ask, and have gotten zero messages about it.  SOOO....

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.