This board has gone from bad to worse.

Nothing works the way it should.

Except the ads, of course.

Gotta make sure those work properly.

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

This forum died many weeks ago after an agonizing 15 month fight with death... this is not fun. Only the newbies and addicts (me) come here now. Tis a bad thing.

This is true, especially the part about only the newbies and addicts (me too!).  I wonder if the advertisers know this. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Not that anyone is listening out in BDC web design world...but I just thought that I'd add that the edit profile feature is no longer working either.

Bueller....?? Bueller..??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to The4040club's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Not that anyone is listening out in BDC web design world...but I just thought that I'd add that the edit profile feature is no longer working either.

Bueller....?? Bueller..??

Dam, I was going to include my favorite Conan joke and a picture of triumph the insult dog

Now that is funny...lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Ok first off bdc should limit amount of words per post and secondly mlb should limit the amount of times per at bat a player can step off batters box this way I wouldn't have to see pedroia constanlty step off unsticking and resticking his stupid gloves and that facial tick of his is so annoying

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

The only things getting posted in this thread now are repeats of the same problems, and nothing is getting done about them.  IMHO we were much better off before the "upgrade". 

It's pretty obvious now that most of us have given up reporting the posting problems and instead resigning ourselves to this board being what it is.  IMO the only thing breathing any life into the board now is the run this team is on.  It'll be interesting to see what happens to the posters when the WS is over.  Will the hot stove league generate enough interest to keep the board alive, or will it die a death of attrition?  Only time will tell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to S5's comment:

The only things getting posted in this thread now are repeats of the same problems, and nothing is getting done about them.  IMHO we were much better off before the "upgrade". 

It's pretty obvious now that most of us have given up reporting the posting problems and instead resigning ourselves to this board being what it is.  IMO the only thing breathing any life into the board now is the run this team is on.  It'll be interesting to see what happens to the posters when the WS is over.  Will the hot stove league generate enough interest to keep the board alive, or will it die a death of attrition?  Only time will tell.

I agree...I for one probably won't be posting in this forum once the season is over..no real point in it if there's no action on the field. I'll probably just stick to article comments.You can only say so much about potential trades and signings in the off season.

On a postive note I was able to update my profile..lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Hey, BDC!

That IBEW ad for Menino works awesome!

Too bad the rest of the site still bites.

Keep up the good work!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Okay, folks, you can report issues you're having with this forum on this thread. Please keep it to issues, problems, requests, etc. -- thanks.

to bad dottie

that with all the extra traffic this week

they see the site this way

site is missing

1) gold stars

2) spell check

3) thread authors name

the good news is

as far as I know the speed and log in issues seem to be ok now for now

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Softlaw the Clown is doing his best to ruin the board.

Halifax, thanks for your earlier thread regarding Softlaw.  More posters need to speak out.  He can be ignored only as much as one can ignore a bad case of jock itch.  

Glad to see him banned again.  Enjoy the chatboard while it lasts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Ho-hum.

Everytime I look for a new forum they seem lame or I don't like the lay-out. 

My Internet world is getting too small. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

If John Henry has disembarked from the duckboat maybe he can have his minions turn their attention to his "investment".

1) Gold star no longer works for me.

2) Every once in a while I click on the Front Burner, or back button and I get the Guru Meditation page.   Isn't that special.

3) Restore the author of the thread

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts