1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

no win situation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

totally unfair

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

should I complain directly to the Globe?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

thanks for your prompt response sarcasm talking to self again amateur hour

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

This post has been removed.

Enough already!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

your problem

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

seein how so many posters here R 2 lazy 2 'cut' out the access

can BDC do anything about the 6 ft posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Please create some code. posters names that are banned are allowed zero access to BDC. 

"This post has been removed" is way out of hand. When the posters reLize they were banned, some will just keep posing to annoy or "get back" at the board for banning them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sincerely, thanks.  No, really, thanks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Sincerely, thanks.  No, really, thanks

I see you were successful!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I really think the bannings should be deserved. It seems like a lot of bannings are just for having posters not agree with what they're saying. You should at least be completely offensive to get banned. I think we would see a lot less "this post has been removed" if more attention was given to how severe the bannings are being given out. JMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I really think the bannings should be deserved. It seems like a lot of bannings are just for having posters not agree with what they're saying. You should at least be completely offensive to get banned. I think we would see a lot less "this post has been removed" if more attention was given to how severe the bannings are being given out. JMO

I could not agree more. Very well said!!! This has happened to a couple of posters in the politics forum as well as the Red Sox forum. Anyone who is flagging and reporting posts to moderators just because they don't agree with what the poster is saying needs to rethink why they come to a discussion forum in the first place. If I don't like a certain poster I tend to just ignore them..but I've noticed that even though there is large disagreement on hot button topics..most people find something to agree about.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

I could not agree more. Very well said!!! This has happened to a couple of posters in the politics forum as well as the Red Sox forum. Anyone who is flagging and reporting posts to moderators just because they don't agree with what the poster is saying needs to rethink why they come to a discussion forum in the first place. If I don't like a certain poster I tend to just ignore them..but I've noticed that even though there is large disagreement on hot button topics..most people find something to agree about.

Thank you. I think posters are just taking out posters they don't like. It's really ridiculous seeing all the threads. You have to be able to debate on a forum - especially a sports forum. And to think the forum is 99.9% guys, I would be embarrassed to be constantly complaining if I were them. I think they need to find the constant complainers, realize that they're just going to report everything, and maybe a sports forum is not for them instead of removing everyone they don't approve of. I just asked a poster who described my post as "wrath" what he actually meant, since my posts didn't reflect what he was saying. I'm guessing he's reported a few posts or more. Again, just guessing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Absolutely, 100% agree with finding a way to detect posters with multiple names. I think that would change the forum. I bet they can report abuse en mass as well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to 17Again's comment:

and you know some of the posters were hitting the report button a lot.  One poster even even made a remark on how the board would be better off without a certain poster, right after that poster out up Ortiz's average for August..   Childish

OK Clown

You're not allowed to toss the childish card when you're operating under multiple names.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Thank you. I think posters are just taking out posters they don't like. It's really ridiculous seeing all the threads. You have to be able to debate on a forum - especially a sports forum. And to think the forum is 99.9% guys, I would be embarrassed to be constantly complaining if I were them. I think they need to find the constant complainers, realize that they're just going to report everything, and maybe a sports forum is not for them instead of removing everyone they don't approve of. I just asked a poster who described my post as "wrath" what he actually meant, since my posts didn't reflect what he was saying. I'm guessing he's reported a few posts or more. Again, just guessing.

Good one, and they say women are catty!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

CAN WE HAVE THE DISCUSSIONS BUTTONS BACK? This is ridiculous!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Get rid of the ignore and report buttons. If people can't handle the coversation flow then they shouldn't be here.

Nice picture of Rosie, 49thparallel

Sections
Shortcuts