Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

Maybe you can appoint some community programmers to fix all of the issues with the forums as well?

I'm sure SOMEONE in the crowd is computer savvy enough to fix the "thread started by" error.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Javi60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please restore the thread of play by play games... It was fun and interesting!

[/QUOTE]

If you mean the game thread, I don't think anyone started one today. Anyone can do it.

[/QUOTE]

I started one today and no one posted

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/game-thread-red-sox-vs-rangers-4pm-/100/7111615

[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of posters go to an outside forum to talk about the game.  I hope you are one of the new mods.  You are the most reasonable poster on the sox forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you mean the game thread, I don't think anyone started one today. Anyone can do it.

[/QUOTE]

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/game-thread-red-sox-vs-rangers-4pm-/100/7111615

[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of posters go to an outside forum to talk about the game.  I hope you are one of the new mods.  You are the most reasonable poster on the sox forum.

[/QUOTE]

Its not an outside forum: its a paid chat room. The reason for its existence, at least initially, was to try to find a place where we could moderate ourselves and conduct in-game discussions in a manner similar to watching the game together at a sports bar. For example, there are no banned words there (though bigotry is not tolerated, and we police ourselves to that end). The functionality is also better: its faster, and we can send pms to each other during the game. Although its never been necessary we can ban people by IP address. Truth is, we have never banned anyone there because entry is by invitation based on approval of the existing members. If others would like to join they can let me, MEF, JBay, S5, Southpaw or any of the other members who already frequent the site know. Its not meant to be some sort of exclusive country club thing at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its not an outside forum: its a paid chat room. The reason for its existence, at least initially, was to try to find a place where we could moderate ourselves and conduct in-game discussions in a manner similar to watching the game together at a sports bar. For example, there are no banned words there (though bigotry is not tolerated, and we police ourselves to that end). The functionality is also better: its faster, and we can send pms to each other during the game. Although its never been necessary we can ban people by IP address. Truth is, we have never banned anyone there because entry is by invitation based on approval of the existing members. If others would like to join they can let me, MEF, JBay, S5, Southpaw or any of the other members who already frequent the site know. Its not meant to be some sort of exclusive country club thing at all.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up.  I didn't know all the details but I knew there was "another place". Not a bigot so no problems there however when I tried it the language was a bit rough for this ladyWink 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

testing...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing.
    - Warren Spahn

It’s not how hard you practice when somebody is watching, it’s how hard you practice when nobody is watching.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This new format is AWFUL!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Guess it's not ready yet :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Another day closer to the parade"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Another day closer to the parade"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Looks like the Government has taken over the  BDC  !!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sections
Shortcuts