Issues for BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to HankukSox's comment:

Still no answer?  So on I go....

I'm going to get your attention eventually.  Even if it causes me a perma-ban, I want an answer.

I see no way to contact BDC.  I've gotten no messages.  I have not had any fights with anyone.  I have ZERO frigging information as to why I have been banned.  Someone give me a freaking message.  Tell what on earth I have done to be banned.  I've been banned for two weeks now..  Maybe a week.  With no message.  Here I was thinking I was contributing to discussions, but not, because I was magically banned.  FOR WHAT!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't speak ever, or BDC will ban you.  Call other people abusive names, and BDC will let you stay though.  Don't believe me, check my history.  Been banned here.  look for a reason, you won't find one.

I can see your posts Hank. Must have been some glitch.

So are you from the UK?

edit: Wow, I just noticed how many times you posted this. slight overkill I think. Just do what everyone else does...make another screen name.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to HankukSox's comment:

Still no answer?  So on I go....

I'm going to get your attention eventually.  Even if it causes me a perma-ban, I want an answer.

I see no way to contact BDC.  I've gotten no messages.  I have not had any fights with anyone.  I have ZERO frigging information as to why I have been banned.  Someone give me a freaking message.  Tell what on earth I have done to be banned.  I've been banned for two weeks now..  Maybe a week.  With no message.  Here I was thinking I was contributing to discussions, but not, because I was magically banned.  FOR WHAT!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't speak ever, or BDC will ban you.  Call other people abusive names, and BDC will let you stay though.  Don't believe me, check my history.  Been banned here.  look for a reason, you won't find one.

You are not banned if we can see your posts. Furthermore, there are phone numbers that you can easily find to call the BDC managment. I have spoken with Teresa Hanafin (I think thats her name) a couple of times for some minor issues and have found her to be informative and helpful. Good luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ditto. All the above. The ads are especially annoying. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

One of the reasons I went to a iMAC(Macintosh) as Microsoft, (Internet Explorer) web sites were hanging and I daily deleted cache, temp internet files etc. Don't need to on Apple but as per others I'm finding post comments hanging. I frustrating switch between Safari & Firefox but still it's so slow it reminds me when my ISP was Dial UP as opposed to Comcast cable.

Also, I would like to be able to copy & paste graphics, photos, links(highlighted so posters can simply link on to open) but they do not display.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Also, and I've noted this before, the same day the signature functionality returned, page loading became very sluggish. If I had to choose between the two, I'd take faster loading pages. 

yes i have this also...only on this message board..very slow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

W

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I cant view the comments section or post comments

in the lead articles from  2 of my computers which are at  different places.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts