Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCadminAddy. Show BDCadminAddy's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When I post a link to a web page it looks fine until I press "Add Your Post".   Then the URL string gets doubled up in a way that if you click on the link it says "page not found" (or something like that).

The software is not handling links properly.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this up. I'll get on it. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I posted this in the general forum but no one had a solution.

I like my 'tag line" but it doesn't show up when I reply to a post. Am I putting my reply in the wrong place within the reply window?

And to be more succinct about it, the tag line does show up in a new post.

Thanks!

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCadminAddy. Show BDCadminAddy's posts

Heya forum community! 

I wanted to let you know that we're experiencing some issues with our contract moderators, who have been blocking users and posts that should not be blocked. I want you to know that it is not Mod1 or Mod2 making this decisions, and we are discussing the issues with our contracted moderators. Apologies if you saw one of your posts blocked unduly.

Secondly, we've recently added a Community Manager to help me keep up with all of you and make sure that you have an open, direct line into BDC. I'll still be poking in from time to time, but will mostly focus on the technical aspects of the forums (like getting those horrible [QUOTE] lines finally removed!) I hope this is a win-win for all of us. 

The new Community Manager is michelledeidre so keep an eye out for her around the forums, and feel free to reach out to her if you need anything! Enjoy your weekend! 

- BDCadminAddy

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i am trying to update my avatar to a new one and it isn't working after i click "save" in edit profile.

other names i have posted under:  none

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i am trying to update my avatar to a new one and it isn't working after i click "save" in edit profile.

[/QUOTE]

I hope you have better luck getting a response to this than I had in getting a response to a concern I posted over a week ago regarding my tag line.

I've gotten NOTHING.  Not even acknowledgement that anyone at BDC has seen it.  :-(

[object HTMLDivElement]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope you have better luck getting a response to this than I had in getting a response to a concern I posted over a week ago regarding my tag line.

I've gotten NOTHING.  Not even acknowledgement that anyone at BDC has seen it.  :-(

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]
    uggghhhh....but i have a smoking hot sox girl to share.  darn it.

btw - i think your only solution is to copy and paste the post you want to reply to into add post.  i think that way your sig will appear.  maybe?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Damnit, BDC...I can take the format issues and "This post has been removed," but you do not get in the way of Slasher's avatars!

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damnit, BDC...I can take the format issues and "This post has been removed," but you do not get in the way of Slasher's avatars!

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

[/QUOTE]

YES!!  ^^^THIS!!^^^

[object HTMLDivElement]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

btw - i think your only solution is to copy and paste the post you want to reply to into add post.  i think that way your sig will appear.  maybe?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure that will work.  It's just a matter now of how badly I want that tag line in every post - or if I can live with it only in my original posts.  

Or maybe they can fix it.  :-)

Thanks!

[object HTMLDivElement]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure that will work.  It's just a matter now of how badly I want that tag line in every post - or if I can live with it only in my original posts.  

Or maybe they can fix it.  :-)

Thanks!

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

i also think it only works properly for 1 line sigs.  i had switched mine to multiple lines a couple weeks ago and it did the same as you when replying to post (didn't show up).  when i switched back to 1 line it went back to working properly (appearing) when i replied to posts.

something with multiple line sigs screws up when replying to posts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Think you had about an hour's worth of issue

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think you had about an hour's worth of issue

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I thought this was the forum's way to keep all posts civil.