Issues for BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Issues for BDC

In response t o Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you do not like what Bogey or anyone else writes my suggestion is that you ignore it. There are many posters here who appreciate not only his baseball knowledge but also his sense of humor.

Just adding my two cents, I think Bogie has a sense of humor, but I have never seen a BB comment from him. Assuming that you don't consider 'the RS stink' as a real BB comment, I am 100% serious in saying I don't remember single BB comment from him. Nothing about matchups, nothing about trades, the draft, etc. I guess he has at some point, but I can't think of a single one.

[/QUOTE]

Completely agree, but I think you put this in the wrong thread. jsyk

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Now that's funny

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response t o Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you do not like what Bogey or anyone else writes my suggestion is that you ignore it. There are many posters here who appreciate not only his baseball knowledge but also his sense of humor.

Just adding my two cents, I think Bogie has a sense of humor, but I have never seen a BB comment from him. Assuming that you don't consider 'the RS stink' as a real BB comment, I am 100% serious in saying I don't remember single BB comment from him. Nothing about matchups, nothing about trades, the draft, etc. I guess he has at some point, but I can't think of a single one.

Completely agree, but I think you put this in the wrong thread. jsyk

[/QUOTE] hey!..sounds good to me  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I'd like to whine about Joebreidy having no sense of humor. I can't remember 1 post where he ever said anything funny. Maybe he did, but I don't remember seeing it. Same goes with Kimsaysthis. All she does is complain about other posters, especially me, similar to Pike. Some, like myself, think she is Pike or a close relative. 

Anyways, I think posts that don't have the slightest bit of humor should be removed. jsyk.

PS. "The RED SOX stink" is a legitimate baseball comment. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd like to whine about Joebreidy having no sense of humor. I can't remember 1 post where he ever said anything funny. Maybe he did, but I don't remember seeing it. Same goes with Kimsaysthis. All she does is complain about other posters, especially me, similar to Pike. Some, like myself, think she is Pike or a close relative. 

Anyways, I think posts that don't have the slightest bit of humor should be removed. jsyk.

PS. "The RED SOX stink" is a legitimate baseball comment. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Mod2 said that some posters appreciate your BB knowledge.  That can't possibly be true since you've never made a BB-related comment.  The part about being humorous is true, but I just thought it was silly to try to defend your BB knowledge.

And for all I know, you might well have some BB knowledge.  But unless you've made a BB-related comment, how could Mod2 possibly know that?  See my point?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

I guess it's going on here too. In this thread even. So stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess it's going on here too. In this thread even. So stupid.

[/QUOTE]

There is a bug in the system whereby random posts are getting deleted for no reason. They are working to fix it. Second, the only forum that is moderated by current posters is this one; we are not allowed to moderate any other forums. And third, I do not think I am violating a confidence in letting you know that Boston.Com is in the process of hiring an individual part of whose responsibilities will include liason work between forum posters and the management. Not sure when that individual will be starting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay, folks, you can report issues you're having with this forum on this thread. Please keep it to issues, problems, requests, etc. -- thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Please go back to check on the politics forum.

I previously let you know that someone or some persons were reporting posts even if they perfectly conformed to posting policy. Somtimes randomly, sometimes targetted at one individual.

Because nobody bothers to check whether a reported post actually violates TOS before pulling it, and because BDC simply automatically bans someone once a number of posts have been reported, this lets people play incredibly obnoxious games.

You said you would tell the 3rd party company doing the moderating to check posts before pulling.

They did absolutely nothing. Please suspend post reporting in that forum or fire the company.

I get that this is a free site, but there's really virtually no point of coming here (and hence, less likelihood that persons will find a reason to sign up for the paying service) if it's so hopelessly broken.

[/QUOTE]

Hi WDYWN....I feel your pain and that is why I have been limiting my time and posting in the politics forum in spite of my love of all things politics. The issue seemed to improve for a while and then got worse again.
    Hang in there a little bit longer....I am sure change is coming.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I just got the word li ve rejected

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

When I post a link to a web page it looks fine until I press "Add Your Post".   Then the URL string gets doubled up in a way that if you click on the link it says "page not found" (or something like that).

The software is not handling links properly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCadminAddy. Show BDCadminAddy's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When I post a link to a web page it looks fine until I press "Add Your Post".   Then the URL string gets doubled up in a way that if you click on the link it says "page not found" (or something like that).

The software is not handling links properly.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this up. I'll get on it. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I posted this in the general forum but no one had a solution.

I like my 'tag line" but it doesn't show up when I reply to a post. Am I putting my reply in the wrong place within the reply window?

And to be more succinct about it, the tag line does show up in a new post.

Thanks!

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.